Janspeed Manifold

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I have a repaired Janspeed manifold that I purchased off eBay nearly a year ago. It's been repaired at the Y joint but other than that is in good condition. This hasn't been fitted to my car but I beleive it was SR_MICRA_BOY who was selling it (or some one with a black SR with an impul bumper).

£80 and it's yours. Ideally local collection but would ship if needed.

its not the radiator thats in the way. its the refridgeration unit which sits where the alternator does on non a/c so once that is out u need to relocate the alternator using a non a/c bracket and belt !!

its not the radiator thats in the way. its the refridgeration unit which sits where the alternator does on non a/c so once that is out u need to relocate the alternator using a non a/c bracket and belt !!

My mistake :blush:

nah no air con just roll down the window like every one else.........so this will fit my car then as i dont have anything gettin in my way.......wilsonian mate if this is still for sale give me a shout on msn and i can sort everything out with u there.. chrissy_bhoy87 at hotmail.co.uk usaul thing mate replace at with @

Back