k11 janspeed 4-2-1 manifold

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above, its a 4-branch manifold for the k11. will see good gians with this, cost around £200 new...

this has been welded together so will need removal of the front anti roll bar to fit and altonator. has been wleded up slightly also has a slight crack but it doesnt seem to be too bad. altough i have never used it so carnt say if it blows or anything. still a bargin price. just wants touching with a welder slightley...

as you can see from the pic, it has had a coat of black high temp paint, and the top is heat warpped..

P1010163.jpg

£50

PICK UP ONLY!

bump there should be some intrest in this..i was gonna fit it to my car, but i need the money :(

will let you know, if iam off work its not a problem ;) if not iam sure i will be off work one day of the week anyway, so you can come over then? will let you know asap when iam off so you can come round :)

erm....can you take some pics of the top half of the manifold for me please?

and when do you want me to come down... i can set off tonight if you want and be there for about 10?

come down tonight if you want..iam ive booked 2 days off, so not bad until thurday ;) will show you the manifold, it sounds worse than it actually is! (as in writing the fact it needs welding)

Back