k11 Handbrake cover removal

E

ElectedPanther

does anyone know how to take of the handbrake cover from a k11 micra its buggin me as i have bought a nice new chome cover and i cannot seem to remove the one dirty one, help me!!

woo that doesnt sound good. Its just the black plastic cover on the end of the handbrake, it seems to be totally stuck

cheers mate i will have a go with a stanley knife al let you know how it went to lol

if your gonna do that, you may aswell remove the bottom plastic part, spray it a nice colour and put a nice leather gaitor and handle on it, i'm looking into it, so if I ever get round to doing it ill post some pics up

currently in the process of tinting me windows (Y)

hey i have decided just to leave my handbrake, the gaiter i have bought is the wrong size and doent fit my micra!!
i will probly just leave it and get other things done to my car instead, handbrake aint so important....

ElectedPanther said:
hey i have decided just to leave my handbrake, the gaiter i have bought is the wrong size and doent fit my micra!!
i will probly just leave it and get other things done to my car instead, handbrake aint so important....

noooooooooo, I had a similar problem with my gear surround, but I took some idle words from Nex, and sourced out some parts from the scrappers, and built my own custom gear surround! anythings possible! try a few things, you'd be suprised what you can do (Y)

Back