K11 For Sale

• Thread starter entirelyconfused
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

entirelyconfused

Well my Micra has never made it out onto the road. I bought it as a project but as I got the sack money has dried up. It's not in the best of nick so I'll not be expecting a mass amount of cash for it.

Micra K11 Super S, K reg, 3 door, 74000 miles, in a greeny-blue colour, standard alloys, silver(ish) dash, mountney steering wheel and boss, JBL 6x9s, Pipercross air filter.

There are a few bad points. First of all it has no tax or MOT. Driver's side wing will need replacing. No stereo or head unit unless you want to pay extra for mine. Seems to rev high when you change gear which suggests to me a slipping clutch. Exhaust is blowing but will come with a standard backbox to remedy this.

This might be useful for someone to break for parts but to be honesti I could do without the hassle. I've not really got a price in mind- make me an offer.

Pics to follow but its a bit dark at the minute.

if you could drop it off, id be interested in it..

however if your interested in some cash, Ill come down and give you 60 quid for a load of bits I want.. interior trim and bumpers I would remove these myself and pay cash interested?

Delivering may be a problem. I'll definately see about breaking but I'll have to see depending on any interest.

I dont want to pay to much (does anyone!!) but i do have cash in my hand and i'm just down the road in sunny Derbyshire. I'll make you an offer as soon as i've seen you pictures. If you've got an idea what you want for it let me know.

I don't know how I'd have to go about that without a trailer. Seems a long way to tow and it'snot got MOT so an A frame can't be used. Not that I'm saying no, just that something would have to be worked out.

U can tow a car with an A-Frame that has not insurence ,tax or MOT..

FACT..

Any car that is being towed without a driver is legally a trailer at the time..

I thought there had been a change to te law on A frames? Anyway it would depend how much you want to pay- make me an offer:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back