My K11 for sale!

W4RDL3 M1CR4

Ex. Club Member
Hi everyone.
Here I have my 1998 (S) Nissan Micra Twister for sale.

In it's lifetime it has done 74000 miles only; considering it used to be an ex instructors car. It also has a cat back exhaust system on it (Powerflow) with a bore of 1 & 3/4" pipe straight through and it also has a 4" Rage Racing backbox on it. It has an RS air filter on it and is also Lowered 35mm on GMAX springs.

Oh and it also has a nice little NISMO gear knob! (Can't forget that LOL)

It is a great little runner and has no problems with it at all... I have just spent over £300 to get it through its MOT (december) and it also has 5 Months TAX on it (renewed in January).

The only bad bits I can think of is that it has a crack on its front bumper and the air conditioning doesn't work either. The parcel shelf has 2 6x9 speakers in it which are not plugged in as of yet but I can sort that out for the sale.
There is no radio/cd player in it either but I have one spare which will do the job, nothing special like an MP3 player, just a standard CD player.
If I can think of any other bad bits which I don't think there is I will add them!

I am wanting £700 for it and no less!

2675453e4b2500015.jpg

2675453e4b091fbe0.jpg

2675453e4b3cc5c24.jpg

26754527c34c00013.jpg

Any questions then please do not hesitate to ask!
Thanks,
Anthony

will be asked so i will get them out of the way for anyone that is interested

- what is the condition of the sills and crossmember
- are the alloys included in the sale price
- is the engine noisey
- what service history to you have
- cg10 or cg13
- is there any damage due to the he-man controls

Mike

will be asked so i will get them out of the way for anyone that is interested

- what is the condition of the sills and crossmember
- are the alloys included in the sale price
- is the engine noisey
- what service history to you have
- cg10 or cg13
- is there any damage due to the he-man controls

Mike

1.0L engine in it mate, the sills are spot on and the crossmember is brand newas that was needed in the MOT!

The alloys are included within the sale and I'm not sure on the service history, I'll see what stuff I've got, don't think there is any to be honest, but they could be... I never bought the car, I got it given off my Mam LOL.

The engine is fine too as far as I'm aware no weird noises or anything.

The car is not going back to standard, it is staying how it is there and I want £700 for it... Oh and the he-man controls aint caused no damage as far as I'm aware but I am no mechanic LOL.

Anyone interested in it at all?

it would be cool to have a car with he man controls modified with an accelerator peddal as well.

drive your mates car whilst they steer!!

me and ian was on about this on friday lol, he came up with this crazy idea he wanted to fit he-man controls to his micra lol. think he wants to go for a learner driver theme with lots of wakaba stickers and a triangle on the roof :p

ILL have it please im just bot to sell my k12 back to the company i brought it from and ur car is perfect do u have any inside pics ******I LOVE IT**** and ill pay in cash were bots is stanley and wot was done to get it through the MOT

ILL have it please im just bot to sell my k12 back to the company i brought it from and ur car is perfect do u have any inside pics ******I LOVE IT**** and ill pay in cash were bots is stanley and wot was done to get it through the MOT

I live in Shield Row. It had a brand new crossmember on it and a few other bits and bobs done too.

I don't have any inside pictures no... Sorry LOL... Your welcome to come and see it though.. I'm just busy finding the damn locking wheel nut for it HAHA, I'm sure I'll find it as it has steelies on at the moment, only one alloy wheel is scuffed but it aint that bad... rest are perfect, send me a PM with if you are defonately interested!

Laura,Stanley is in Co.Durham!!! Near Newcastle. It is a nice car that hes selling as i've seen it but seems like a very long way for you?? :laugh:

Back