1998 K11 For Sale

S

shaggymoose

I am sadly selling my much loved 1998, 998cc, K11 Metallic Silver Ally, reason being i'm going to be a dad in july :) and so she had to go :(

She's got 85k on the clock with a FULL service history, i've owned her since brand new and she's only let me down twice! Once about four years ago when i gave my neighbour a jump start and had to get the ecu rebuilt and a bit of wire re-soldered and the other time when the drive shaft snapped in half. I've never ragged her, because let's be honest, how fast can a normally aspirated 1 litre car be? that's why i glammed and lowered her so i can corner better.

She's been lowered 35mm, got 15" TSW Fly boots on, k+n induction kit, jahnspeed universal backbox, the wheel spax kit and has had the rear arches professionally rolled to allow for the wheels and the lowering.

If left the way it is, this car is loud when driving along, and when you push the accelerator down more than you should the induction kit roars too!

For the non-modding peeps among us, i'll chuck in the old standard springs, backbox and air filter box too (i haven't got any standard wheels)

Engine wise it's fantastic and ALWAYS starts first time.

Bodywise it's in good nick apart from the occasional scratch where some jealous tosser has decided that his key fancies a bit of my car (small scratch on the boot and a couple on the front wing), unfortunately the bonnet has three bumps in it and the bumper has a crack in the middle too but this is very minor and doesn't spoil the look of the car what-so-ever!

I'll put a pioneer tape player in it from the car that i've bought to replace her and also some 6x9's and some components, talking of ice, i've left the ways and means for the purchaser to install an amp and sub (power leads from the battery run to the boot, the earth lead, remote lead and the rc leads from the stereo run also to the boot).

She's taxed till end of may and mot'd till end of october.

Two tyres are about two months old and the other two are about a year old.

Although it looks like i'm a new member, i'm not! i was the original member of the month about five years ago because i kept sending ed loads of emails begging to get me car on the old webring!

I'm asking £1100 for the beastie or very near offer.

Reply with your email address so i can send you the pic's or giz your phone number and i'll send you a picture message (not too many as vodafone are rip-off merchants!)

If you want a word about said beastie, my number is 07884 187734.

Cheers,

Darrel

Me K11

Brad,
On their way magoo.
I'm in colchester which is north essex.
For some reason i can't put a picture of me car on here?
can anyone help?
Darrel

Cheers pal,

Only one person wants a look at the pics???

Come on people!!!!!

Darrel

On their way mate,

Has everyone got the pics i sent?

Cheers magoo for the offer of putting the motor on here, nice one!

Ta

Darrel

here you go!!!

Attachments

• loweringsprings.jpg
    loweringsprings.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 207
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    757 KB · Views: 242
Three people sent messages and nothing back?

What's the problem with it?

Too expensive?

Everyone skint?

Need more pics/info?

Hello?

27/4/6 - Need to get rid ASAP, anyone comes with a grand can have her! no less though so don't even try it.

Ta

Darrel

Back