K11 Bits for sale

solarice

Ex. Club Member
dunno if anyone is interested, but ive got a 1995 about 85k k11 engine im stripping for bits...everything is there at the moment...though the sump has got a whole in it.

If theres anything you want let me know and we'll see what deal we can do :)

also powerflow stainless steel cat-back exhaust system with a burnt blue tip backbox...like new, hardly used so looking for about £220, but open to offers . would prefer collection (if going to NE meet i can see about bringing it as i should be there even though im not on the list yet :D) id reckon postage would be a killer...but happy to help either way...

video is with just the cat-back exhaust -- no janspeed, so you'll get somthing like that as standard :)

Just noticed that for some reason the tip is showing green in the re-encoded vid :S please use the pics for accurate colour reference.

oh and the dog is not for sale ;) (she just wouldnt get out of the shot lol)

Own a K10 ? check out my K10 parts from the link in my signature...

cheers,
Kris.

Attachments

• Solarice-Cat-Back01.jpg
    Solarice-Cat-Back01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Solarice-Cat-Back02.jpg
    Solarice-Cat-Back02.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 323
  • Solarice-Cat-Back03.jpg
    Solarice-Cat-Back03.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Solarice-Cat-Back04.jpg
    Solarice-Cat-Back04.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 266
  • Solarice-Cat-Back.avi.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 439
like ive said in the other thread im open to offers...oh and just to say that the backbox is stainless steel...not just polished up steel

no afraid not...just dismantalling the old engine ive got (figured someone on here may want the cams etc)...im still using the rest of the car :)

though saying that, im probably gonna be switching the alloys shortly...as i need to fill the arches on the car...trouble is they will need at least 2 tyres as the fronts are barely legal (thats what i get for running negative camber, lol)...

when are you looking to buy some? as i cant say for definate when these will be up for sale.

how much for the dog

re-read the fourth line from the end of my first post ;)

Providing i like em, ill hang on for em, tyres arent an issue either as i have 4 new tyres but ill hang on to the rims till im ready to change :D

Im local too so easy for collection

Any chance your selling the throttle body to?

im kinda desperate for one, and my local scrappy is a robbing *** when it comes to prices

cheers bud

afraid not mate...one of the few things im not...dunno when i'll be next at the scrappy but i can have a spy for you if you like (if you dont get sorted in the mean time)...if youre interested what kind of price you wanting to pay, apart from the cheaper the better :)

nope sorry i had to replace mine and im using it at the moment :) seeing as its turning out people want what im currently using (typical aint it :D ) i better clarify what ive got....

Theres the :

uk spec cam cover (a 1995 so the castings a better quality...very smooth -- ideal for painting -- could do with a proper clean inside and out)

1.3 cams, pistons, crank, inlet manifold, fuel rail, injectors, fuel regulator, head (might need this as a mock up for the new manifold so its 50/50 available at the moment) etc etc...basically eveything engine side...apart from the throttle body which as ive said is on the other engine.

engines sitting the garage at the moment, so as and when i know people want stuff or i need to dismantle, it'll be dismantled. :) either that or i may just ###### about with it if it turns out people dont want owt..

as for exhaust...offers please. I need the money, as the projects well knacked due to lack of funds.

Very interested in the cat back system as my car sounds like a ####ty nova because my center section and downpipe are officially screwed. So i thought as its all getting done i mite go for changing a bit more than standard to standard and get a better ststem but it all depends on price as i dont have £220 to spend. I can arrange to meet you for collection etc, could you pm me your best price please mate.

Cheers

Tom

-ToM- Have sent you a pm, incase you havent spotted it :)

Also i'll have for sale shortly a 35mm drop suspension kit (springs and shocks)...includes top mounts/bump stops etc up front so no need for compressors straight forward switch over, but you'll need to use your own original rear bump stops, dust covers and bushes, no big deal as thats what youd have to do if youd bought these originally anyway...thinking maybe £250 but open to sensible offers.

These have been used less than the exhaust...maybe 8 months possibly less, and the car was hardly driven...last year and a bit theyve been in the house, and were only put back on the car a few weeks ago...need to go lower which is why these are for sale :)

again collection would be advised...will get pics up when they come off the car...

jus passedmy test last weeek weeeey:D

living in jarrow and i'v gotta get the car checked over this week as i think theirs a few problems with the engine

soi'll be intouch if i need any of the above parts, you ever get down the coast solarice?

been past, but that was ages ago now...mainly as the cars been of the road for over a year :( plus the cops now arent the best either thanks to the handbrake brigade and the council having a moan about people using the carparks for what they are for...somthing im sure youve experienced :)

yeah feel free to give me a shout, if you need any parts...

update: all parts still available - inc exhaust and 35mm suspension...can i tempt you Ner-Ection??? (unless youve already got some on it already) :)

mines just a standard 1.3 super s micra atm

gonna have a play about :p

nah i'v never acctually experienced the coast it's full of radgies wth sheds that think they are mint because they do 50 in a 30 zone lol

anyways back topoint

how much for the suspension?

Ah right, misread your post before...i read it as "ive been down there, have i seen you" as youve said thats the reason the cops are now getting heavy...its apparently canny empty now because of it...fair enough to stop them dangerous driving but no need to target everyone.

suspension mmm just had a re-read and its hidden in the post ;) looking for £250...more details up a few posts :) these are still on the car for the moment (its garaged so not out in the weather) until the replacements arrive, so would be at least a week before you could have them :D

not really in a position to offer it whole im afraid...mainly as ive took smaller bits off it...and i maybe be using the head (still undecided)...timing chains fairly rattly nothing massive but would probs be needed changing. So it would be easier for you to source a good low milage engine thats already intact. :)

Just to add a pic of the suspension ive got for sale...these are in very good condition only used a short while, and they only for sale as ive upgraded to coilovers to help fill up the gap of the new wide arch kit ive got fitted.

Looking for about £250? these include top mounts, bump stops etc up front so its a dead easy switch over no compressors or anything 4 bolts and youre done...the rears all you got to do is transfer over the existing rubber bushes (these just slide on over the top or you can buy upgraded one if you so wish) and the two bolts and youre done.

Its a 35mm drop kit so you can get away without a panhard rod...i bought one initially but the amout of adjustment needed is quite small, so its open to how you personally feel.

oh and my original factory suspension is available (as the car is never going standard again -- it'll be broken for bits before that happens) if anyone wants / needs them...bit rusty but were working fine when they were removed...let me know if want them and we'll sort out a price...

Attachments

• Solarice-Weitec35mmSuspensionKit.jpg
    Solarice-Weitec35mmSuspensionKit.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 272
noone want anything ?

im open to offers on everything including the suspension (both the stadard and uprated)...if you prefer pm me your offer :)

1.3 engine is also now in bits soooo...cams, fuel rail, injectors, crank, pistons, inlet manifold, block are available.

Recently checked after being pm'd and the 35mm suspension kit is classed as only being suited for the 1.0 and 1.3 between 8/92 and 2/98

I wasnt aware of any suspension changes myself being carried out between the versions, but maybe there was ??? either way incase there is some differences figured id update this with that info.

as said offers please :)

Ok to update on this...

35mm Suspension Kit Sold
Exhaust system Sold

All engine 1.3 engines parts as mentioned in this thread are still available.

any questions please ask.

Cheers,
Kris.

Back