K11 Bucket style seats!!

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
i have for sale a pair of universal sports/bucket style seats that have been proffessionaly adapted to bolt straight into a k11.
seats are in very good condition, no tears, some stains on drivers seat but nothing a bit of vanish wont get out.
21102009685.jpg

21102009686.jpg

seats are locted in hatfield, hertfordshire.
collection only please

looking for £75ono

the runners work fine and the seats fold up and down as they should. sit slightly wide in the car but its unavoidable, just abit tough to push back thats all. my K10 had the same seats and i never found it a problem at all, only ever fold the seats foward.

not realy, if you fancy arranging your own courier then thats cool but to be honest they are big and heavy and doubt it would be worth it. i could work out a delivery cost if your interested in me bringing them down, but still looking at a good £60 i suppose.

ye thats what i meant by backs go up and down, there is a lever on the side so that allows it to tilt each way.
cheers

ha ok :D i believe you..... there a nice colour aswell fair play. its difficult when you get red or blue lined bucket seats but silvers a good neutral colour. Bet these sell in no time!

yeh i was considering keeping them as they will go with anything, but seeing as they go straight in a k11 (and i havnt found a new project, or sold the last yet) i thought i would treat you guys. :p

Id have these in a flash if only Jim Bling would come online. You would have or know anyone who has his number by anychance?

Back