K11 Si Bucket Seats

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Good condition pre facelift si bucket seats in blue / grey no rips tears or cig burns collection only can be fitted under 15 mins if you wish first £50.00 the pair

Attachments

• Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 214
there super s seats, same as the sr ones....the si ones are same as standard as facelift seats were all the same bar colour as it wasnt really sport model.

not the same as standard they are the same seats fitted to the super s they were taken from a si however. I have some standard seats and these are totally differant to those.

not the same as standard they are the same seats fitted to the super s they were taken from a si however. I have some standard seats and these are totally differant to those.

no i ment the standard facelift seats are the same as the si seats, they never had diffrent seats in the facelift. only in the prefacelift.

I have a facelift si in yard and the seats in that arnt the same as these they are just bog standard seats in it. maybe someone fitted them from a sr or ss i dont know

shame mate you live so far away otherwise id deffinatly take them...any idea hw far durham is from staffordshire as il be up there in a week or so and cud collect them then

ScOpEz

hw unfortunate, i did think that goin further up mite be closer but doesnt look like it. no worrys hope u find a buyer japeye

Back