F/S: bucket seats

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Item: bucket seats
Condition: good condition
Reason for selling:
Price: £100

pair of reclining bucket seats good condition, have had seat covers on as long as ive had them in the car looking for £100 ono rails for k11 included
temporary_zps70fa4372.jpg

How hard would it be to swap them into my facelift rails mate? And do they fold forwards for access into the rear seats?

facelift rails are same as pre facelift. i used super s pre facelift rails in my 02 plate facelift micra

Sorry I didn't get back to you man.been real busy with work. Might try and sell my alloys on here. Going to go back to my steelies, if I can still get the cash before someone else ill have em.

God dammit!! Why do I have bill to pay. Ive got 100 quid in my bank but I need to pay the electric! Gawd I hate being an adult sometimes.

Hey man, I've got an interview on Thursday, If I get the job I might be able to swindle the cash out my mam haha if you've still got them

i have but theres 2 lads who said they might have the cash this week so who ever comes with the cash first takes them

ok if there still here
last time im saying this

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED NOT KEEPING FOR ANYONE

Still here guys these are great not a mark on them I've had seat covers on all the time I've had them in

Back