K11 bits

as some may have read i have just finnished a 1.0 to 1.3 conversion so i have some 1.0 bits left over.
colection only (i live in brighton (BN1 6LJ)

so, bits i have:
1.0 engine (was running fine when i took it out) think it has done about 70-80 thousend. £50as aparently thats what i will get scrap.

both drive shafts of a 1.0 it good working order i think but will check again if someone is seriously interested. £10

1.0 clutch (some ware but in pretty good condition) £5

1.0 speedo drive (working fine) £free

1.0 ECU £5

1.3 hubs (got them thinking they were different but they arnt (one is a bit worn) again, will check properly if someone acctualy wants them, £5 for the good one

i think thats it but if i think of any more then i will update,

Noddie

yeah, got it running now:)
its great, much faster, acctualy feels like a can keep up with trafic on motorways without trying hard now. next (when my dad moves and we have more space) will be a nice micra with a 2.0lt conversion. got to save up aswell though.

yeah sure craig, if it doesnt sell i will just be scrapping it so you are welcome to anything you like, and just and throw me a couple of quid.

no takers for anything yet then??? i do know they are hardly sort after parts, just though i would see if anyone wants them before i scrap/put away forever them

yeah, got it running now:)
its great, much faster, acctualy feels like a can keep up with trafic on motorways without trying hard now. next (when my dad moves and we have more space) will be a nice micra with a 2.0lt conversion. got to save up aswell though.

yeah sure craig, if it doesnt sell i will just be scrapping it so you are welcome to anything you like, and just and throw me a couple of quid.

no takers for anything yet then??? i do know they are hardly sort after parts, just though i would see if anyone wants them before i scrap/put away forever them

nice one mate well done :D is that on the 1.0 ecu? how does it sound?

no, got a 1.3 ECU out of a 1993:D sounds great, very load! but thats to be expected with a backbox like mine:)

hehe that is soo cool :D it should do 110mph pretty easily :D and 0-60 in about 12 sec :D so i bet its a difference :D

yeah:) got 112 (on a private road) the other day:) me and my dad are goin to have a drag race (he has a 1.8 golf but his has a carb and is 8V) i recon it might be quick close:D

yeah sure, prob about £9 or less, where are you? will just charge you £5 plus whatever postage, shouldnt be too much. still very cheap compared to the £25 odd a breakers will charge you, i had to pay £35 for my 1.3 one!! (but im sure thats because my dad blagged a fag off the bloke who worked in the breakers, silly man.)
Ed

yeah:) got 112 (on a private road) the other day:) me and my dad are goin to have a drag race (he has a 1.8 golf but his has a carb and is 8V) i recon it might be quick close:D

yeah sure, prob about £9 or less, where are you? will just charge you £5 plus whatever postage, shouldnt be too much. still very cheap compared to the £25 odd a breakers will charge you, i had to pay £35 for my 1.3 one!! (but im sure thats because my dad blagged a fag off the bloke who worked in the breakers, silly man.)
Ed

woah, nice one man :D i would love to know the out come on that one ;)

yeah it is off a manual.
postage will be £3.85 so it will be £8.85 in total. if you have paypal my address is thedirtster @ gmail.com. once i get the money will post it to you, you will need to send me your full adress (you can send it to that email adress if you dont want to post it up on here)
Ed

You fany taking off that crank pulley for me ;)
Craig

depends on how long you can wait, have decided to strip the engine as a kinda project for the learning process. when i get it off will send it to you if you can wait that long. it might be a while though as i have loads to do before i can even start to think about playing.
sorry man, Ed

No worries, as long as I know I have one in the pipeline I'm a happy bunny - any idea when you're likely to be stripping it down?
Craig

No worries, as long as I know I have one in the pipeline I'm a happy bunny - any idea when you're likely to be stripping it down?
Craig

i really couldn't say mate, could be ages, im super busy atm and its just a hobbie. to tell you the truth, if i were you i would either come down mine and take it off yourself or keep looking because it could be months and months. sorry man, i know im being anoying but it really isnt my priority atm... you are welcome to come down and get it though:)
Ed

Maybe, I am actually in Brighton the weekend after this with the gf, but she might not take too kindly to me darking off to play with cars......
Whereabouts exactly are you?
Cheers Craig

Maybe, I am actually in Brighton the weekend after this with the gf, but she might not take too kindly to me darking off to play with cars......
Whereabouts exactly are you?
Cheers Craig

sorry dude, my girlfriend lives in ringwood and i'm always down there at the weekend.
Ed

The golf will lose, they weigh a tonne. Also the golfs corner terribly, though in a drag race that wont matter.

sorry dude, my girlfriend lives in ringwood and i'm always down there at the weekend.
Ed

Ok, I am coming down thursday till saturday (I think) so maybe I could swing by on the Thursday - any chance you could PM me your postcode so that I could get a rough idea of where I have to go?
Cheers Craig

The golf will lose, they weigh a tonne. Also the golfs corner terribly, though in a drag race that wont matter.

Beg to differ there, the golfs corner about as badly as a standard micra (k10, k11 & k12 yeah i've driven all three and own k11 k10), the bhp on the golf at the fly will be about 100~ or slightly less being on a carb (guessing its a mk2 non gti?) but has considerably more torque and weighs a tad less than a ton kerb weight.

200kg, 15bhp and a "lot" more torque than the micra (and years more driving experience), my moneys on the golf.

Back