k11 bits

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i have a few bits and bobs to get rid of so hear it goes

16 inch alloys in white will need a refurb £offers

rear tinted windows £offers

offers on everything as i dont no how much stuff goes for sure there will be some more stuff i have missed but will up date if i can think of anything and bear in mind with offers that it all needs to be couriored or how ever you spell it lol local pick up or can meet within cirtain distances

Hello new on this site so not got any ideas on how much things go for but we are very interesred in the tinted rear lights any ideas on sensible offers guys???:glare:

Jny&Jon

yea nex havnt had a chance to talk to you on msn but would have cost loads to get it past the next mot

and not looking like a car no more
DSC00734.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

im interested in the rear bumper? will it be a direct swap with the facelift one? because to my knowledge its only the front which is different?

nex had firts dibs on the dials as stated in other thred

pap you have second dibs if nex dont want them

noddie the springs were 35 mm drop but they were then cut to make them lower with what look like spring helpers

k6pfs i havnt sold the bumpers or mud flaps yet but im having pm`s about them so make an offer bear in mind i have to post them

simon yes the rear bumper would fit your car

nex had firts dibs on the dials as stated in other thred

pap you have second dibs if nex dont want them

noddie the springs were 35 mm drop but they were then cut to make them lower with what look like spring helpers

k6pfs i havnt sold the bumpers or mud flaps yet but im having pm`s about them so make an offer bear in mind i have to post them

what is your paypal for the dials mate? and is it ok if i pay on friday?

as things sell i will delete them from the thread so as you can see and if people could be bothered to read insted of just looking at the pics then yes the alloys will be going but would prefer pick up

rear lights hows 20 + p&p where abouts are you jny

I will have both front and rear bumpers, mudflaps and grill. I can collect tonight after 6pm as i live in houghton le spring. How much you looking for?

Scott

Im in Bromley BR5 (kent) price sounds good, if you could find out postage that would be great should be able to pay you end of week :laugh: hope that is ok.

Jny.

mate i'd come and get them or get them courier'd how much you looking at for them?

if the lights do not get sold matey i will have them ill send 30quid for them to be deliverd let me know thanks!

as in the rear tinted lol

boot lid

i have a few bits and bobs to get rid of so hear it goes

smooth boot welded in aj red with sr/ss spoiler can be repainted £offers
DSC00729.jpg

tinted rear lights for pre facelift but can fit other micras with some re wiring £offers
DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

lowering springs not 100 % sure if they are 35 drop or 50 will know when i take them off tomorrow £offers

16 inch alloys in white will need a refurb £offers

red bonnet with bonnet pins £offers

red and black bucket seats ready on sub frames £offers
DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

orange and black sport + front and rear seats £offers

offers on everything as i dont no how much stuff goes for sure there will be some more stuff i have missed but will up date if i can think of anything and bear in mind with offers that it all needs to be couriored or how ever you spell it lol local pick up or can meet within cirtain distances

Hi Matey hwo much for the boot lid?
:kungfu:

ow much for the boot lid matey?
:kungfu:

100 for the boot lid mate

b47to yes i still have the seats i will delete bits as they go

might have the janspeed back box and cat back standard one for salewith a sleve for the second cat to be away with so it will be a straight through to back box

im having pm`s about stuff and people talking to me on msn so its forst come first serve with the parts i aint keeping bits for people

Back