FS: L Reg K11 Micra 1.3LX *£500*, MOT'ed and long tax :)

S

Stevec

1993 L reg Micra 1.3LX

Three doors, and colour is stated as 'Turquoise', on the logbook, although I'd have said it was more silvery than your average turquoise - whatever, it's the original paint from what I can see of it - doesn't look like it's ever had any panels replaced or sprayed.

First registered on 31-08-1993.

116k miles.

MOT until June 2005.
Taxed until November 2005.

Mechanically, it is very good - no camchain rattles... the only thing I've really noticed with it, is sometimes if you're a bit quick changing from first to second, the synchro crunches a little - always goes into gear, and hasn't got any worse since we've had it, but I like to be as honest as possible with my descriptions.

No fagburns etc., in the seats, but could do with a minor valet really.

We're only selling it, due to us finding it a bit expensive running two cars *and* my recently purchased van which I use for work - the Golf is our main car, and the Micra is the one that unfortunately has to go.

So... it will be missed - I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this one, and I will be looking to replace it with another when we're a bit better off, and my other half gets round to passing her test.

Recent oil and filter, air filter and plug change.

Recent set of four tyres, all matched.

Throttle body was recently resoldered.

New wipers all round, today.

Fuel tank recently replaced, as the other one was split, and the sender unit / breathers were all a bit questionable.

It looks solid enough in the body - I reckon it will need a small amount of welding on the sill, for the next MOT, but the front crossmember has no rot, which surprised me.

Cosmetically, it has the odd scratch and minor dent here and there, but the price, reflects... £500 for a quick sale.

If anyone wants what's left of the M plate K11 1.0 LX I've been raping for parts as part of the deal (essentially a complete car, minus the throttle body / fuel tank etc.), I'll throw it in for free... but no offers please, asking me to sell the main car for less if you don't take that; I've had what I want out of it, and will scrap it if no-one wants to take it with the 1.3 - in other words, I place no value in it.

Based in East Kent.

RE: FS: L Reg K11 Micra 1.3LX

Forgot to mention... no hubcaps!

Ideal first car... it's great fun to drive, good on fuel and cheap to insure... and they're that much quicker off the mark than the 1.0, so it's all good :D

Would you let me come to your address and take some parts off your 1L?

I would pay for any parts, or say give you 60 and take what I want off it.. or somthing.. would be a shame for you to scrap it when i might find some parts very useful..

many thanks
kristian

RE: RE: FS: L Reg K11 Micra 1.3LX *£500*, MOT'ed and long tax :)

kristian said:
Would you let me come to your address and take some parts off your 1L?

I would pay for any parts, or say give you 60 and take what I want off it.. or somthing.. would be a shame for you to scrap it when i might find some parts very useful..

Basically, it was a runner bought ages ago from a salvage auction... I repaired all the damage up the nearside, then cocked the paint up... so I lost heart, and it never got on the road.

Then I eventually bought this one, and it's gradually been raped for the throttle body (which then needed resoldering anyway!), the fuel tank, and I swapped the wheels over.

Now has a dented bonnet, and a smacked headlight... other than that, it's basically complete, and parked up on a mates farm looking all sorry for itself - I'd rather someone took it away, than messed about with it on their property, as they just want to see the back of it, and given the amount of spares left on it, I thought it was quite a sweetener to bundle in with my 1.3, just to ensure I get a quick sale - father is lending me the money it will fetch, so I'm not *desperate* to get rid of it.

BTTT... genuine reason for sale, and given the money spent on it in recent times, well worth the asking price :)

Back