k11 1.0 problem with engine sound 3500-4000rpm

i have a micra k11 1.0 engine and at 3500-40000 rpm sounds engine it coordinates in all car,I have checked all engines bases and they are ok,can you help me ?

Co-ordinates? explain, i have a patch of heavy noise at i think them revs too but it goes quieter fairly soon after that, i dont think its problem unless i got description wrong :D

I think its general acoustics, theres a point in RPM range where my micra makes the whole inside like a 18 inch sub on full power, you can just hear the frequency bouncing round the cabin at a certain range hehe, nout you can do about it (Although i think cheap fuel did make mine quiet, but cheap fuel sucks).

i say ,3500 rpm with 4000 rpm engine sounds and it trembles in all car inside the cabin with all gears ,coordinates the engine sound in cabin,as if leans the engine in the cabin,but i check all engines bases and are all ok ,nothink broken , i dont know what is this and this is very bad sound 3500 - 4000 rpm in cabin,i ckeck and the exhaust system and this is ok nothink problem,is this sound really general from nissan ??? i dont think so....... and i dont know.

a>

What do you mean by engine bases?

It may be a knackered engine mount causing all the vibration, it might be something totally different though.

Yep, i do get really loud in that frequency too believe it or not, then after that it go quieter again, i think its just a patch in acoustics however there are probably things that factor into it.

I dont know if the engine mounts are designed in any way to null noise but perhaps it could have something to do with manafolds, induction, exhaust system, there could be quite a few reasons, maybe a video though because then we could see if your micra is louder then it should be!

P.S, Your micra is awesome :).

Yep, i do get really loud in that frequency too believe it or not, then after that it go quieter again, i think its just a patch in acoustics however there are probably things that factor into it.

I dont know if the engine mounts are designed in any way to null noise but perhaps it could have something to do with manafolds, induction, exhaust system, there could be quite a few reasons, maybe a video though because then we could see if your micra is louder then it should be!

P.S, Your micra is awesome :).

Maybe there not. But the inserts of the mounts are rubber and will absorb some of the engine vibrations. Perhaps if the rubber insert has perished it will cause more of the engine vibrations to be transferred into the cabin.

I might just be talking rubbish as im no mechanic but its a possibilty and might be worth checking.

Nope your correct, i've not checked the mounts but if their is rubber then they do serve in vibration nullifying and if they have perished then the vibrations will definately transfer easier.

i have checked all mounts and are all ok,the vibration ploblem is again 3500-4000 rpm,i have checked all body parts and are ok.I dont know what else is this vibration problem and why this is 3500-4000 rpm ?

Engines seem to produce a frequency shift as the range in RPM increases, its at a certain point where the cabin probably isn't insulated against that specific frequency.

Yeah could be sympathetic resonance - best sit in the car with a guitar and play loud notes increasing in pitch until you hear something vibrating :grinning:

I have a 'patch' where revs are really loud yes, i will make a video if i can then we can see if its like yours!!

Well next time i trash her round anyway :)

nothing ,nothing ,nothing,i have problem with engine vibration 3500-4000rpm,i have checked all parts,all mounts,all,all,all, ,in,out ,down,up in this car and all are ok and the problem is problem,i hate very much thats rpms about 3500-4000.

funny i had new cheapo matador tyres on my 3 yr old micra back in 97-over a polished old stretch of road tarmac the wheels used to howl-took it back to a nissan dealer as it was still in warranty -the skunt said oh definitely oh definitely gearbox bearings!
i said oh just as well its under warranty his face dropped....
took it back to place of purchase after they took it home for the w/e somewhere like 120miles on the sodding clock
they said it must be cheap hard tyres on a pacific surface lol
i dont get the 4-5k cabin resonance thro' - i feel like iam missing out?!@!!

dont the cam timing kick in at that range? on my old VecB the car used to explode on said revs when the cam timing advanced and went like stink

i have change the cams chain with new original and the oil regulator valve for this gain and all its ok,but this vibration is 3500-4000rpm with neutral gear and with all gears:down::down::down::down::down:

I know mate, its either the RPM in cabin or gear linkages, although i'd struggle to understand how but i dont know anything about the linkages, i get more noise then vibration but today i will defo get you the video of my cabin at high rev.

Cheers,
Migs

Back