K10 modifications for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Breaking up my modified K10 as now got a K11 Super S. Breaking of the car will start tomorrow. Feel free to drop me PM's of any offers! Will do deals on any multiple item buys! Postage can be arranged for items, unless stated elsewhere, at buyers expense.

__Complete exhaust system from 4-2-1 manifold straight down to back box. Has o2 sensor bung welded in for use on ecc type engine, i.e. super s (this has a bung in it atm) but will fit other k10's! £200 Collection Only

__K11 March calipers and Vented discs, a nice brake upgrade, straight bolt on £40ono TEMP SOLD!!

__Custom covered door cards without speakers, covered in black leatheret material by myself, made a nice difference from all the grey! £10ono

hi, i am interested in the 35mm springs and shocks. what shocks do you have and are they all pre built up with the springs and shocks together. i have the money waiting now as i am going to lower my k10. thanks adam

hi, i am interested in the 35mm springs and shocks. what shocks do you have and are they all pre built up with the springs and shocks together. i have the money waiting now as i am going to lower my k10. thanks adam

dame i wish i'd seen this thread this afternoon :down:

Just four standard ones i believe, but they are four good ones. And they are all still on the car at current so yes they are all built up still. Would you be collecting them or require postage?

Dibs on the engine m8!!! Pm you!

Checking PM's now and will reply bud!

ok thanks for the reply, well i am going to stansted airport with my dad on the 23rd june so is that kind of near to you? if so, i could meet you and collect the built up suspension units. they will be ready so i can just swap them over and bolt them onto my car? if you need to contact me [email protected] or 07849936504. thanks adam

any chance of some pictures? what sort of mileage have the springs done? how old are they? i have just looked and stansted is pretty close so we can arrange something to save posting them to birmingham.

Hi sam sorry ive been away a while, i had no internet and have been really busy. I've got money waiting for the brakes if there still going, if you PM me your address and il get a cheque in the post. cheers bomb

bombz4 - you have a PM

37h4n - yeah, i did put some up but must of gone when msc got hacked. Will have a look for them! And i will have to check if i still have them as parents were trying to thow them.

curtis - im afraid not, its all welded together! only part that comes apart is the backbox bit just under rear quarter.

Micra 110 - you have a PM back!

sam048.jpg

sam049.jpg

sam050.jpg

sam051.jpg

i have temperarily sold the calipers and discs, pending payment.

Ah, havent changed the top post since we go hacked. No the speakers are not included with the door cards! They are my dads and he wanted them back. Price lowered to 10gbp.

2nd dibs on the brakes if they dont sell :p

im also after a passenger side sidelight cover (facelift model) if you have 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back