Worlds best k10 for sale

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Nissan Micra k10 for sale
H-reg reconditioned engine with 30k car has done 170kapprox so far but is in outstanding condtion only thing wrong with it is that it needs a new handbrake cable. some previous MOT's avliable also.

Has tax(2 months) and Mot (Till April)

Has many mods but the latest include;
MR2 seats and Janspeed K11 round Exhaust on a full powerflow system.
Has no major rust at all and has been well cared for.
Its not ragged or ill driven and has many years left in her

Price includes everything bar head unit and amp.

The Car;
h-reg k10 white
Full colourcoded nissan body kit/Spoiler
One off subabru blue interior with full super s trim (carpet etc)
Powerflow system with japspeed box
Fox 14" alloys in great condition Worth over £460 new
Speakers and subs included
and a million other bits and pieces

Call 07775514285 to view
Asking Price is £750 or vno

Pics can be mailed on request but are avaliable in the Pics of your k10 thread

THE CAR WILL NOT BE BROKEN SO DONT! ASK FOR PARTS PLEASE!!!

please give my baby a good home :)

had a lot of things happen to me lately and ive reliased whats important to me and the car isnt one of them, so its going no changing minds no going back its going. i dont want to strip her bit if no one buys her its getting stripped and scrapped. please dont try and talk me out of this

yes i am its a high compresion 1.0 jap import model 55bhp standard and is supposed to have a cat on it also but it doesnt ;)

Whats the big idea putting my car up for sale withoyut asking me lol!!! (Worlds Best k10) hehe. Will be a shame to see it go, espeically since I astill aint even met you!!! Hope it goes to a good home. :) Still waiting on them harnesses. ;)

Cheers mate. :) If I had some money spare I may actually have it off you but I just don't at the moment. Maybe you should keep it hehe. :D

If this is still up for sale in April I maybe very interested, seriously....

The Corolla may still have to go raise funds for our plans, already have a buyer for 4.5k ish. It's just a case of whether our funds can stretch without selling the cars.

Kev

RE: RE: Worlds best k10 for sale

Kev said:
If this is still up for sale in April I maybe very interested, seriously....

The Corolla may still have to go raise funds for our plans, already have a buyer for 4.5k ish. It's just a case of whether our funds can stretch without selling the cars.

Kev

ok kev will have a fresh MOT by then which is all good consider your intrest noted and taken seriously as it may well still be for sell then. but if someone comes to me sooner it will have to go :)

no probs, I won't know myself until sometime in April....

I'll then have a much more realistic idea of whether I'll need a replacement car for under 1k by then.

Kev

car will now include 12 months MOT till April 2006 no welding required this time they said the car was in excellent condition :D

Back