K10 Mileage

MicraK10 said:
So Its basicly who dies or sells first, Deal?
No, not really, it's all down to who drives theirs further, If SammoHung does 25,000 more miles than you a year, then he's gonna overtake you within that time, even quicker if he does more.

A few members on here did three times that yesterday alone! 100 miles isnt all that much, especially with people commuting n stuff

Arnold

I used to do 400 miles (to work and back) a week up until the beginning of this month, now I only do 250 a week.

im only doing just over 100 per week (min) and thats whem i'm not using the bike aswell...but yeah...still on!

so the way I see it is....when the first persons' dies, rebuilds or sells then the second person must exceed the milage of the first to win. while the lesser milage car is still running the contest is still open

this could take some time...lol

Yesterday I worked out that Ive dont 11,500 miles in the time i have had the ST (6 months) and it has cost me a grand total of £1900 in fuel to do that.

im reminded of a time at santa pod my car had i think about 138k on the clock and i was queing to go up the strip when ed said "is that millage on this engine?" yes being my reply, he looked quite shocked lol the engine is still alive (sort off) in eds garage somewhere i think :p it had done something like 160k when it came out and still didnt burn oil the greatest ma10 ever! :D

thats my baby, i only changed it in order to get the 55bhp version ma10 and a new gearbox :) although i thougl the block had cracked it turned out it hadnt

My GF's brown micra has 247003 as of the end of this afternoos test drive. Rebilt once.

Trev

Back