K10 Micra Coilovers : Interested in group buy?

After discussing the lack of options for my car with Jerrick from MeisterR at Japfest, he has agreed to do a run for the K10.
However this means doing all the tooling etc so would need a minimum of 10 people interested. Price will be high 400's to 500.
He previously was approached by this forum but nothing ever came of it, due to this I hope to have responses within the week or Ill simply tell him to can it.

Meister coilys are awesome bits of kit, used by quite a few teams on the drift scene, and googling the name will show you all the reviews you needs, driftworks, scooby forums etc.

Let me know as I am desperate to get smoe for the Be-1

I'm sure they are more than worth it, but considering I can buy and modify a set of polo coilies for sub £200 then that will be the thing most will do, I'd buy a big load of them and modify them to fit but again most wouldn't be interested in spending big money on an old k10

I'm sure they are more than worth it, but considering I can buy and modify a set of polo coilies for sub £200 then that will be the thing most will do, I'd buy a big load of them and modify them to fit but again most wouldn't be interested in spending big money on an old k10

thats too true mate im going to do the same with the polo ones when ive sorted the engine. a lot of the guys who want to modify the k10's have already done it and the ones that haven't probably wouldn't spend that sort of cash. although im sure if i had 400-500 quid to spend on a decent set id would be more than happy to have a set (Y)

I would get some, the problem for me is the German TÜV.... If I can't show them a certificate, I will never get them roadlegal

I'd love a set, but (like all group buys) it comes down to when/if there are enough people interested.

I may not have the cash by the time there are 10 people ready....

Jerrick from MeisterR is a top bloke and they make excellent products BUT at that kind of price I highly doubt you will get many people interested...

Back