K10 March/Micra Turbos in the UK?

Snikty

Site Supporter
I was just wondering if these were released in the UK. I know people have turbod ma10s but wasn't sure if the actual micra turbo came out over there.

I was thinking of respraying the ST to look something similar to below and couldn't recall seeing any on here. Altho I've seen the body parts on members k10s.

Its a pretty dated look...and I think that's why I like it lol

Yeah I am talking about the March Turbo with the figaro engine. And yes they did have a digital dash...in fact, here's the original catalog...in Japanese... :)

And a special edition, March Turbo WS. (I dont know the full details of this but it only appears in one of the march catalogs, so am assuming it was a 1 year special run)

So do people think the navy, red, white style would look good on a ST?? I am thinking I will change the back bumper to look like the march turbo also...I like the front end of the ST but the back bumper just looks ugly.

So do people think the navy, red, white style would look good on a ST?? I am thinking I will change the back bumper to look like the march turbo also...I like the front end of the ST but the back bumper just looks ugly.

I quite like it, gives it that rally look which really suits the car.

Back