K10 LS PARTS:metalic pale blue & grey interior

Thunderbird 3 has exceeded its quota in "space taken up" versus "value to me as a parts bank".

I will be gradually stripping parts off of it and shelving them. If there is something that you need, please enquire about it / make any offers here in this thread.

Once it’s all stripped, Ill be left with a part complete rolling shell (also up for offers).

If the shell does not find an MSC home, then It will sadly be sold for scrap steel value

the glass is in decent nick....too but the front screen is not laminated...its hardened (ie you see Brewster’s fringes when you wear polarised sunglasses)

I'll probably be taking my time with the strip down so no hurry just yet.

I'll post again with about a weeks notice before all sales / give-aways close

So far I have used up:

Gearbox
Exhaust manifold & down-pipe (the rear section is dead)
Inlet manifold & carburettor
Distributor
Drivers Door
Bonnet
Wipers
Front seats
Handbrake lever assembly
Combination switch (for indicators & headlamps)
Gear knob

lol...the itms list of suff that is left on the car is much longer than the list of stuf removed.....I wrote the shortest list.

The engine is MA10 & has 18,000 miles and is out of the car at the mo...

Buy the flywheel, bottom pulley, O/S/F indicator off of you for £60 plus postage to DA1 3EN??

Hia whipit

Royal mail standard parcel is £12.24 (up to 10 Kg, 3-5 working days)

Will this postage be OK?

....or you can guide me to a different courrier service / product if you prefer?

Progress: I have the Indicator out & ready ( in perfect condition ) and the engine is out ready to have the flywheel and pulley removed.....
give me a nod....and I'll send you a paypal link to your PM inbox

Is it pre-facelift?

When was the engine last run?

Hia Curtis

it's a Facelift...H reg 1991

Engine was last run around Feb - March 2007 (ish) was very smooth running.

Im half tempted to keep a hold of the engine..??? Ive already swapped the rocker cover & pinched the lower water pipe....(embarrassed)

nah....the pre facelift indicators are a split combination light...has an indicator and a side light in the same space where the face lift full indicator would go....

I've got these on thunderbird 2 but it aint for sale though...(sorry)

dude, what are the door pins and hats like cos i need some for my driver side door

Im afraid they've allready been used up (swapped onto my main K10) sorry

Hi,

is the gear box 4 speed? Whats the milage on it? How much? Whats your post code?

:D

Im afraid the 4 speed gearbox has been used (sorry

milage is less than 18,000

DL17

....and set of lights to goin the bottomof my bumper

my side repeaters are amber

I'm not sure what type of "lights" you mean

Do you mean front indicators to go in the front bumper?....if so then yes please make an offer if these are what youre looking for

Back