K10 intake idea

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
hi

i was bored at work today (like you do) so i thought , what would i like to do to the micra so i thought about the standard intake airpan.

i did some drawings on CAD (i will possibly add later) and came up with a modification which i think looks quite good. there is the problem of the summer / winter valve but first this is my idea so far. please tell me what you think because if this all goes well i will offer this to the forum.

sorry about the fag packet diagram

http://www.freewebs.com/a1line

cheers

steve

Sounds like a lot of work tbh, I think you'd be better getting a k&n lol, also the summer winter valve isn't needed really, the carb is water heated anyway.

Sounds like a lot of work tbh, I think you'd be better getting a k&n lol, also the summer winter valve isn't needed really, the carb is water heated anyway.

although cold starting with an induction kit, when the water is cold, mine used to run like crap!

I'd be more tempted to do the Air-pan-induction-roar DIY guide that's up in the forums somewhere! ^^

However, I should be receiving a Filter soon! :p

take off the air pan, and put some tights over the carb...thats unique lol

Nah this should work well, im pretty sure ive seen it used on some other cars tho

Back