K10 electric windows

superls

K10 Tuner
hi,

i was wondering the other day, is there any K10 out there with electric windows?

i am wanting to fit them to my 3 door and was wondering if anyone had already dun it? and if there was a guide on here somewere? (had a quick search but found nothing).

is there any other nissans that have the same or similar doors that have power windows?

maybe its impossible but i was just wondering thats all...

I don't think anyones done it yet. And the ST was the only car to have them as standard i think.

Best bet is to buy a kit off e-bay.

ST has manual windows, but has electric mirrors.

Universal kits will never be as good as a factory one. The trouble is, the cog / mechanical mechanism will stick out and just look wrong on a K10. I had a universal one which wasnt that great, so sold it.

will a k11 system fit in a K10 doors ?

Hmm, possibly. I don't know if anyone's tried that before but might be worth looking into. The only issue i can think of is finding a suitable place for the motors, but im sure something could be done about that.

My last st had an after-market electric window kit on it but the size of the box holding all the electrics,motor etc. was quite big and the buttons were in an awkward postion.but they worked my mates could'nt believe it had electric windows!

Back