K10 crankshaft oil gasket

hello people...I dont know where to ask..so I will ask here....google didnt want to be my friend and help me so i must ask this way... :(

my problem is that on my k10 engine...on crankshaft is leaking oil and when it leaks it is going on my timing belt..... I have bought oil gasket...but salesman didnt know for sure if it is for micra k 10 fwn ...so I am asking here is someone knows dimension, because i cant wait that my mechanic dismantle my engine and then look for that part....on the oil gasket...smaller in the picture says dimensions: RTC 38 54 7 and bigger one says Ltc 84 104 8,5 .....on the picture above are they and on the link is where they are going....smaller one is going that small round part where timing belt is going
I am sorry if my english is litlle bad :p andtnx 4 any help

http://www.google.hr/imgres?imgurl=...nissan+micra+k10+engine&um=1&hl=hr&tbs=isch:1

tnx 4 the fast reply...that seems to be it....this bigger one that I have mentioned is located on other side, where flywheel is ....seems to me that you and mine number are quite different on that one...but as long if this smaller one is correct thats fine with me ....tnx again :)

tnx 4 the fast reply...that seems to be it....this bigger one that I have mentioned is located on other side, where flywheel is ....seems to me that you and mine number are quite different on that one...but as long if this smaller one is correct thats fine with me ....tnx again :)

no problem, good luck!

Back