Just letting you Know

CMF_Jezza

» CMF Member
re: Clutch Cable from 27/09/06

Went to Ferntree Gully Nissan as they are close to where i live. I thought it was the clutch cable after checking the car out they said it was the clutch itself and quoted $440. Which i thought was not a bad price from a dealer. Decided to call my mate Michael at Blackburn Tyrepower, he said just bring it down. It turned out it was just the cable....not happy with f/g Nissan i was so close to just leaving the car there cause as you guys can imagine its not easy getting around with the clutch pedal on the floor. Thats another thing im so proud of my little car when this happened there were 5 of us in the car (3 kids) we had just left the Melb show so the car was choc full. Had to start in 1st and then go to second then 4th. Once in 4th i was ok until i came to lights then had to slow down and try to time it so that i didnt stop. Sometimes we got down to 20 in 4th and still although so loaded up she still accelerated away with no pinging....unbelieveable....she got us home from the other side of town.....THE MIGHTY MIRCA...i'm so proud of her...

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
I've had the same deal from Nissan up here on the Gold Coast, Jezza. Its disgusting how they feel its their right to rip you off. Agree with you about the Mighty Micra, I've just bought another car but I'm keeping my little baby because I just can't part with her, she's been so good to me for 11 years and has never let me down.
Cheers, Micragirl

Back