Dont You Just Love...

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
.... people coming upto you wanting to shake your hand because "all you ever see at these cruises are corsa's, saxo's and clio's. When you see something you hardly see at cruises and looking mint it puts a smile on my face" and also people in other cars when going along motorway or any road infact and getting people taking videos and pictures of your car when your just driving along then get them shouting mint micra, sick micra (yo man sik micra yo! (shut up chav haha)), nice micra etc... Just makes me smile anyway.

Anyway the guy who wanted to shake my hand was at a Lancashire Cruise 3 cruise on saturday night. Fast car was in attendance and they were taking pictures of my car and the screens inside the car too. I hope it gets in the magazine so ill be keeping a lookout in fast car in the next few months now :)

I get more complements then insults

LOL!

i tend to just ignore these types of chavs n jus blag them off, but if totally ignore them you will look like a SWEAR FILTER EVADING IS NOT TOLERATED and they will SAME AS <<< your car up.

hughes_16v said:
did they dent it?

LMAO!!

up here ppl dont really bat an eyelid as there a more recognised car as there made here I have seen tonnes of modified ones popping up all over the northeast and none of them are on here..i would point them in the right direction b4 any1 says anything but there usually driving past me.

and then when i went down to sheffield u get ppl driving next to u in puntos and corsa's that just stare at u and laugh (mind u they have gd reason to with my boot)

Every person up here has Corsas, Saxos or Clios. Very few modded Micras apart from the guys on here.

People usually laugh, but a quick stab of the throttle and they usually stop.

to be honest i dont get insults bout my car, i had a few chavs laugh at me but i was using an air machine at morrisons once n this chav got out his saxo n said he liked me car, well, the wheels at least :p

EDITED

Back