Just another day?

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
For the day I've had I think I'm pretty calm, to start I couldn't get to sleep till 3am so getting up at 7:30 weren't easy, but gotta get on with it, day at work, not bad, same old grief.

Works over, working to car in the nice sun but breeze and thought whats with the door, well, never noticed before but I'm guessing so kid by my house must of not wanted to hit the floor so hit my door with his bike so got 2 nice dents, nothing huge but enough to runi the door reflection. oh well, whats done is done so I'll just go home, move to drivers door, whats that, someone must of wanted to kiss my door with his cause there's a nice paint rub but thank god for the bump strips could of been worse.

Anyways think I'm pretty calm after that, the drivers door should sort if I get a mop/buffer with some G3, passengers side, well, was after a door either side guess I want a passenger side now.

yep, but makes me more determined to learn bodywork repair, if I can get someone to re-spray car black cheap I can do so much bodywork I want to, sills, rust spots, few modifications etc

(j.a.kelly thats a hint to get lee to do me a cheap foreigner hehehe)

i bet it was that ####### kid on that chopper lol,

hope you get it sorted mate, with black cars its all about the shine so i know how anoying a dent is.

paddymarsden said:
lol you looked like nex ! very excited

lol well out of a 1.6 or a chopper.... a bet the cost for a replacement rear tyre is the same hahaha :)

£12.49 rear and £8.99 front......... thats if its the re-released chopper. if its the classic one, (like i have in my garage) then yeah about £200 for the rear and £150 for the front......

bloody bikes....

Back