A bad day gets worse and worse...

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I have had one of the most ****test days of my life today. I don't think anything else could have gone wrong if it wanted too!

Anyway to start off, was driving into work looking forward to putting a gearbox in a P12 Primera... as it's the first time I've done a P12. Anyway, I was driving along to work, and someone decides to pull out directly in front of me causing me to swerve... just narrowly missing him.

Next I get into work thinking nothing else could possibly go wrong. Next thing when I pull out of work at dinner in my car, a copper was parked on my side of the road facing in my direction, and then the passenger copper decides to open his door out towards me directly in my path! Complete *******! They only did it in a rush to get some lad walking at the side of the road.

Anyway, the end of the day come... and I was on my way home (Again driving). I was nearly home, and I got stuck in a BIG traffic jam... where it is usually free flowing (Near Kristians house). I could see some flashing blue lights further ahead, and knew there was an accident. When I got closer, there was about 2 fire engines, 4 police cars... and 2 or 3 ambulances... and some copper stood in the middle of the road waving his arms around. There was nobody in front of me, and this copper was stood facing me as I was coming along... waving his arm as if he was telling us all to pull over to the left (As in to allow on-coming traffic to get past.) Anyway, I stopped... and he walked off somewhere. Next thing I see him coming in my drivers side mirror, round the side of my car.

He came to within about an inch of my drivers door window (When it was shut) bent down and shouted Moooooove!! in the most meanest tone of voice in my face! That really did piss me off, as he was waving us all to pull in... but must of been pointing in the wrong place instead of telling us all to go straight ahead.

The thing is, when he told me to move... there was no-where to go anyway, as the traffic lights at the pelican crossing were on red.

Anyway, I drove off and called him all the names under the sun. I can't believe what he did, as he told us to pull in left. Complete and utter *******! grr

-Elliot

jesus man..

Must of been accident yea..

Its never bad traffic there....

Ive had nothing but grief from leigh traffic police about the accident in my GX.

Luckily for me the whole case was handed over to Ashton police..

They soon sorted it out and the balls rolling with the compo..

kristian..

Hi Kristian,

Glad to hear you are getting your compo now. :) I must admit, Leigh traffic police are crap. I saw the same traffic cop driving around aimlessley last weekend for about 2 hours, as I saw him in Bolton, Leigh and Atherton!

-Elliot

hey, at least you had near misses. imagine if you had crashed into that first car and took that police car door off! just have a drink, watch the football and forget about it! just think, you could have always been in that accident that caused the traffic jam.

:)

accidents are quite a rare occurence on St helens Rd..

Although a few years ago, we did have a young lad tear his punto in two and kill himself when he crashed into our garden..

Next time your down I will show you the new wall we had to have built...

about 80ft long... of 16'' wide solid brick..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racing at 11pm at night..

..its wierd.. I remember I was playing Ferrari 355 challange on the dreamcast when it happened....

o_O

Hi guys,

Jim, I suppose that's true. :) I'm not a bad driver, so I wouldn't have really caused an accident. It was probably some lads racing about.

Kristian, sounds like a horrible event with the Punto. :( A lad did steal a car a couple of years ago, and ploughed it into a wall across the road from me. He just ran off and left it there!

I'll have a look at the wall next time I'm down. :)

I've just been back to where the accident was looking if there was anything there. There doesn't seem to be anything at all, no glass... nothing.

Dean, I wasn't in my Skyline (It's off the road)... I was in my K10. :)

-Elliot

Back