Just a quick addition ( Sills )

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
In my previous post about my non MSC side indicators I mentioned some new sills, I have gently bent both of them so they go over the lip of the sill. Here are some pics.

thum_452147f5d856b4ab0.jpg
thum_452147f5d857493fb.jpg
thum_452147f5d857ea62d.jpg

I know my car is a tip at the moment, but hopefully it should be nice weather this weekend to do some thing about it, lol.

I actually quite like that TBH, thought about doing it when I was a wee nipper but never got round to it - how do they stick down?
Craig

I actually quite like that TBH, thought about doing it when I was a wee nipper but never got round to it - how do they stick down?
Craig

You can get Nissan ones. Ems has some in her K11 :)

I got some nice K12 ones from nissan and they were piece of #### to fit, glad they're on there like as ive caught them already!

My sills were from Halfords for £15.oo, they come in two sizes but T got me the smaller ones, bigger ones would fit though.

They stick on using 3M double sided tape.

M'Micra, what wrong with ripspeed?

yup, about £20 a set iirc come in either black or silver and includes both door sills and boot hatch.

Where can you get them from?

I bought some of the ones in the pic, but I didnt think they looked right (I got the bigger ones) so i took them back =]

yup as said by Katie...ask at the nissan dealers, thats if they still make them mind as i know they had trouble sorting out a pic for me, as they (apparently) dont stock the k11 optional extras catalogue anymore.

I do know one micra that has them on though, can get a pic if you wanna know what they look like. :)

seem pretty easy to fit and come with instructions...never fitted any myself though as the only ones i've bought were sent to australia :)

howay people, we all know how bad micra sills are for rot to start with without putting a blatent water trap on top!! so instard of rotting from under they'll rot both ways! bonus!

Back