JDM PARTS: Dashtop cup holder, center console dual cup holder, 'MARCH' door sills

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
I've got a few more parts available...I'll do this set the 'Amy way' and accept offers via PM. I will put the shipping cost next to the part name so that you know how much it will cost. That shipping cost will be added to any offer that you send so please be sure to keep your offer price to the cost of the part, only. I will also be putting a minimum price next to the part name to keep things as simple as possible :)

Dashtop Cup/Drink Holder-Storage Bin (shipping=£24/miminum considerable offer without shipping cost=£35):

Some minor scratches on the top of the lid/still needs to be cleaned/no cracks or breaks.

marchdashtop.jpg

marchdashtop (1).jpg

marchdashtop (2).jpg

Center Console Dual Cup/Drink Holder--facelift only (shipping=£22/miminum considerable offer without shipping cost=£40):

I have been in contact with the winning bidder of the first assembly that I sold to find out whether or not the cup holder surround trim was needed. It turns out that it IS needed and the shift surround trim is ALSO needed as there are some length differences between the cupholder type and the non-cupholder type....so, this set includes the shift console surround trim, also. Minor scratches/blemishes on surrounding trim/no cracks or breaks.

marchdualcup.jpg

marchdualcup (1).jpg

marchdualcup (2).jpg

Option 'MARCH' door sills for 2DR (shipping=£12/miminum considerable offer without shipping cost=£20):

This is a first-time item for me to find/obtain for the March. I have not seen these on ANY March that I have looked at up until now so I am assuming that they are option items. They are made of thin ABS plastic and attached to the vehicle with double-sided tape (see pics). The only way these would fit on the front sill areas of a 4DR is if the ends were bent up along the contour of the door sill area...and even then, I'm not sure double-sided tape would hold them in place, or not. Minor scratches/blemishes here and there (they're door sills, after all)/no cracks or breaks.

marchsill.jpg

marchsill (1).jpg

marchsill (2).jpg

marchsill (3).jpg

marchsill (4).jpg

marchsill (5).jpg

Those three items are what I have ready to go, at the moment. Keep looking back to this section as I have obtained some more first-time items which need to be cleaned up and checked (OEM option key cylinder surround accessory light, OEM option alarm system).

Oh, the IMPUL rear spoiler is still up for grabs. Please check the original thread for some new pricing information on that (selling directly via PM, now with a lower minimum considerable offer price and a cheaper shipping method available, also).

thanks and enjoy!

I am interested in the Center Console Dual Cup/Drink Holder. Can you tell me why it is only suiable for facelifts?

Thanks

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Is it worth trying to fit it onto my pre-facelift? and if it doesn't fit i could just sell it on again

Thanks

i know prefacelift centre cup holders dont fit in facelifts (tried and tested by 59bhp on here) so vise versa. it wont fit :doh:

dan

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
i know prefacelift centre cup holders dont fit in facelifts (tried and tested by 59bhp on here) so vise versa. it wont fit :doh:

dan

Thanks for clearing that up. It's always nice to be able to back up a statement with experience.

Thats annoying, i will let someone else nab it then.

Thanks for that.

Yeah, for the pre-facelift's your best bet is the center console single holder type.

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
Just wanted to give this a final bump before I post the parts on eBay. I'll be posting them within the next 24hrs if they don't sell directly, here. thanks.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Great parts and all but would you not sell tham when there actually in the country,Your post count still says 0, nobody knows you, no offense intended

Baz

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
Hi. I'm not sure I understand what this means:

...but would you not sell tham when there actually in the country...

I guess posting in a thread that you made yourself doesn't count for post counts. I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything about that as I will more than likely only be making threads/posts when I have parts available for you guys.

I can understand if people are still a bit wary of a newcomer. I would imagine they will feel more comfortable going through ebay. I'll post the links to the individual auctions once they're posted. If anyone who has purchased parts from me in the past could send some trade ratings that would be highly appreciated :)

(no offense taken...thanks for the input).

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi. I'm not sure I understand what this means:

I guess posting in a thread that you made yourself doesn't count for post counts. I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything about that as I will more than likely only be making threads/posts when I have parts available for you guys.

I can understand if people are still a bit wary of a newcomer. I would imagine they will feel more comfortable going through ebay. I'll post the links to the individual auctions once they're posted. If anyone who has purchased parts from me in the past could send some trade ratings that would be highly appreciated :)

(no offense taken...thanks for the input).

i can vouch for this guy i bought my centre console cupholder off him arrived within a week and in perfect condition.

Much for the spoiler posted?

OP
OP
J

jdmisme

Ex. Club Member
i can vouch for this guy i bought my centre console cupholder off him arrived within a week and in perfect condition.

Much for the spoiler posted?

Thanks for the comment. Sorry, but the spoiler has been sold locally.

Also, I have posted all of the items in this thread on U.K. eBay. I also have an additional item available. I will make a new thread with all of the links as this one has probably been viewed by most people interested and they would not know that the items have been posted on eBay unless they came back to view it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.