• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Joels Micra

joelh

Ex. Club Member
i have a 1996 1.0L Micra lowered,alloys,backbox,open mouth grill,1.3 cams pics on the way

Attachments

• DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 416
Colour code the mirrors and door handles, get the super s bumpers on it, lose the bump strips and get an alloy for the back and it'll look better mate, oh and buy a digital camera ya tightwad. :p :D :p

I deliberately did nothing to my car till i passed because i new i would fail if i was to excited about the car waiting for me! :)
Looks nice mate.

Joel, if you double click on the file as if it was on you C: drive, it should open it in Microsoft Photo Editior, Click on Image Tab at the top scroll to resize then just reduce it by 30 - 40%.

I can see it now anyway and looks good, looks like the K11 March pics I done on GT4.

update side strips off door and my one black light

Attachments

• DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC00179.JPG
    DSC00179.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 315
fair enough mate, I cant do that unfortunately unless I replace the brake discs and calipers for Micra ones, or find some 15" steelies.

or 14s fit thats problem i will have when i get um i anit got 5 wheels just four so if pucher its over

or 14s fit thats problem i will have when i get um i anit got 5 wheels just four so if pucher its over

nah..me and ratchet drove his car to my house, on 3 15'' wheels and a 13'' space saver on the drivers front :p couldnt go over 20mph without it pulling well bad! was really bad pulling to the right even when doing 10mph! was mental.....

but is possiable :p

I have also done this but they overall diameter was the same (well close enough) though the wheels were 3x 16's and 1x 13

i love it mate. drop the idea about the turbo and do more of that.......
it think i mit have to get a set of them.
good work.

i think i preffer them unpainted (black plastic) than painted, breaks it up abit and goes with the front bumper, is very diffrent a ss uncoded bumper.

Cut a hole in the dash and use an electric window motor, that way you can make it go up and down like the new volvo sat-nav. I'm about to do it in another car when I get my dremel pieces through.

Hi Joel, I've seen people on this site paint their front lamps, but how are you doing it?

a) Are you painting directly onto the outer of the lens?
b) Are you painting directly onto the inner of the lens?
c) Are you painting onto the reflector?

It's on the inside, the glass is heated and prised off, the reflective parts masked off, then the rest sprayed, and then the glass is bonded back on :)

Have a feeling there's a guide in the K11 guides section, have a look.

There used to be a guide on mighteymicra, but that site has long gone, it basiclly should be the same as the the headlight painting quide, have a look in k11 DIY guides, i did one.

final made a little bracket and got one on just need to get the other 3 done now

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 385
well i screwed one bit in where the mud guard goes and then i made a small bracket like that hooked on the inside of the wing then screws in to the golf arch heres pic its rough the bracket but it does the job

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 294
Back