Jap Tail light wiring

Hi, I've installed these march tail lights and I just wired colour to matching colours but there were a few spare but wired to matching colours,
I have marker lights, indicators ,reverse brake lights but no fog

Also when brake is pushed the lights stay on and won't go off , adjusted brake switch and sitting perfect but still lights stay on

does anyone have a diagram for march to Micra wiring? Thanks

These

Attachments

• 1446503263315.jpg
    1446503263315.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 422
When my March Cabriolet was imported into the UK by Nissan UK they fitted UK spec Rear light clusters which had a fog light in the driver's side rear cluster they wired in a separate fog light switch . JDM March rear light clusters do not have a fog light instead they have 2 reversing lights. I have recently re-fitted JDM Nissan March Kouki rear lights but instead of re-wiring the loom I made up some patch leads and have used the rear drivers side reversing light as a fog light I replaced the reversing light bulb with a red LED Bulb! I think you will probably have to make up patch leads to correct your problems this means you will have to get 2 pairs of male and female rear light loom
plugs with wires attached and using block connectors and experiment with different combinations of joining the male and female connectors through the blocks! Also remember the polarity could be different on the JDM lights? I will try and find some pics of what I did and post them!B-)

The tail and brake lights are double filament bulbs, I fitted some prefacelift rear clusters on my car Sunday and I had to rewire them, the side lights where wired up to the earth, vice-versa for the earth, swapped them over and then the sides where lighting up the brake filament instead of the side light filament, I switched them around inside the bulb holder, you may also find that the brake is then wired up to the rear fog and reversing light (Just reversing lights for you if they are)

I need to put all new bulbs in first and then go from there. Should the tail lights be on the bottom of lens or top ? And same for brake?

JDM Nissan March rear clusters usually have the indicators on the top reversing lights in the middle and tail and brake lights on the bottom!

Here's a pic of my JDM Nissan March Kouki rear lights!
P9211656.JPG

Rear of units
P9231671.JPG
JDM rear clusters on "Steffi" Cabriolet! :D
PA111693.JPG

Cheers
Andy :D

Back