Janspeed manifold

B

benmicrasr

I am going to be buying a janspeed manifold and was wondering is the power gain in lower or higher gears?Ive got a full through,de-catted and an induction kit on so will i notice it much?Also is there any difference in sound?Cheers Ben

you can deffo feel a stronger pull from 5k up over, but you will lose some bottom end torque i find.

yeah a bit bottom end i found goes, but 4.5k + a lot more pull.

mine don't rasp as much as others so you may get lucky. get a maniflow manifold for best results.

Would you recommend a maniflow manifold rather than a janspeed?And yes i will be buying it from new, y?

I remember reading on micraholics that theres a janspeed competition manifold available now aswell...that gets rid of the rasp.

Tho may also effect power cos as you'll guess its more for a competition based setup. Suppose janspeed would be able to give more info.

Had a look on the maniflow website and nothing appears for the micra manifold!If its 4 times the price i think i will stick with the janspeed manifold!

Ive already got a full system and just completeing the system by purchaseing a janspeed manifold to hopefully take the bhp up to 100!

Back