James T as of now is driving a K11 turbo.

Not good!!! However quite an exciting tale of events nevertheless!!! I hope it all gets sorted anyway, as it seemed as if you were making good progress up until then. At least it will iron out all of the problems though and hopefully will get it running spot on when its done. Good luck, sure you both will get there in the end!!! :D

There is no doubt about that. In a way its good that the car is now here and work can be done properly on it, without it having to be taken away at the end of each day. Looks like stage 2 will happen alot sooner than anticipated!

Just basically refinements to the system and a few other bits and bobs.

Here are some pic's anyway.

[attachment=975]

[attachment=974]

Sounds as if you've been having fun guys! lol

Pictures look really good, hopefully you'll get all of the running problems out of the way soon and then start to get it all back on track. So what is this stage 2 your talking about? Supercharger? :p

Titch :kungfu:

Seems like it will have a siler lining then, an oil leak is OK i suppose, considering what could have gonewrong instead :)
One question that OI have is, why have you put the dump valve where it is?

Dump valve is where it is simply as when you shut the throttle, pressure builds up on that plate first then back through the system, so its more responsive, however the only down side is that air still passes via the intercooler during this, but since the intercooler is relativly so large its a non issue.

Ive still not looked for where the oil leak was or if any damage was caused due to no oil pressure when this happened. This i will find out soon as I get a chance.

Ah, I get it now, I think I read somewhere that as close to the tb was best, have you checked the oil level?

Its all swings and roundabouts, but this is the best place for responsivness of the valve really.

Anyway more pics..

nice turbo image!
[attachment=986]

275cc injector testing..
[attachment=987]

:)

Nice and large images also as requested.

looking very nice
clean and simple.

no useless pipes running all over the place :glare:

Attachments

• eoe-tesco.jpg
    eoe-tesco.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 200
Right im bringing this back from the dead! I've been round many a time and seen the poor thing sitting there without an engine!

Is there an estimated deadline for this to be finished? Have you got the engine rebuilt / parts ordered / etc!!

Everyhing is here engine should be built by jan. the FMS site will have the info on it in due course.

Back