• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Jake's Super S

Hi Everyone im new here and im just getting the hang of things so bear with me hehe, ive owned my micra since june 2012 and it has been superb really has and im now debating what to do with her :) any ideas or info for things to do please do join in plus general discussion on ideas :D

IMG_0612_zpsf859c095.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsb42310c7.jpg

IMG_0610_zps64031c78.jpg

IMG_0609_zps384f6b15.jpg

IMG_0615_zpse68743ca.jpg

I will upload more pictures tomorrow about the car and how it has changed as the images here were when i first got it :) please do share your ideas about what could be done weather it be engine changes or aesthetics and also if you are in essex / near romford and lakeside area i would love to meet up with a few members :D

That's the spitting image of what mine use to look like, except milage and wheels :) check out Charlie... JAE or Bust for mine

Looks good. Just needs sum slammage :)

I'd love to at the end of this month but id like a really low drop not like 30 or 40mm more if its possible haha whats the cheapest / best for money?? I haven't seen a micra lowered on 30mm or 40mm anyone got a picture ?

I'd love to at the end of this month but id like a really low drop not like 30 or 40mm more if its possible haha whats the cheapest / best for money?? I haven't seen a micra lowered on 30mm or 40mm anyone got a picture ?
This is mine on a 35mm drop..
Like Scott sez, Matiz setup is the cheap option for lows. Not sure what they handle like tho. Just have a search on here!
Micra facroty 002.JPG

Hmm Sounds like a good idea and this is any matiz springs or can you take the whole suspension system i.e like coilovers you know when you buy a lowering kit and the springs are pre fitted to the thing xD ( sorry guys im real tired n i can't think what they are called , i assume its just springs at the back though like a vauxhall corsa ? , i heard corsa springs can be used or corsa lowering kits ? , i would ideally love a system where its really bumpy where you feel everything in the road also ill upload a video of my sound system tomorrow so you guys can give me some feed back on it :D also ill record in 1080p and HD Cinema sound lol i used to work for sony so i got a sweet video camera :D also HiD systems i've never fitted them and i know past like 8K its illegal but i really fancy 12K my mate has them n they look so awesome even if i just do it for the fogs ? I.e. put the fogs on a separate switch and replace with Hid ? so when i be driving along and i have my fogs on its looking sweet police come along flick switch and normal lights on ? + you could say the fogs are for show only :p is there any pictures also of any more lowered micras to see the difference's between like 30mm and 40mm and 60mm etc ? :D ty for the info so far guys its really appreciated

I've 80/60mm spax springs on mine with 12" Ultralite Classic Mini Wheels... look at my blog Squirrels K11!
Really like your wheels tho, and looks clean :D

I've 80/60mm spax springs on mine with 12" Ultralite Classic Mini Wheels... look at my blog Squirrels K11!

Lol i hate to sound like a douche but i bought that clean wheels stuff just to see how good it is and my god ! ill upload the picks some how haha :)

i've just seen your lowered micra and that is perfect i want it as decked as can be so that like only one skinny person if they are lucky n ive got 1/4 of a tank they can get in sort of low haha :)

... i would ideally love a system where its really bumpy where you feel everything in the road ...
i want it as decked as can be so that like only one skinny person if they are lucky n ive got 1/4 of a tank they can get in sort of low haha :)
My coilovers that have been adapted to fit the Micra will be up for sale soon, you can then lower it to the point it's undriveable. :rolleyes:

How come matt? have you got a rod aswell or just franks bushes?

Micra's becoming a second car to rag around country lanes and up the drag strip. These coilovers only really suitable for street and motorway use as they're pretty firm.
Franks bushes were fine with me, I didn't bother with an adjustable panhard rod.
I'll post an ad up when I've found their replacement.

And this is how good Auto Glym Clean Wheels is :D >>>>>

Before
DSC_0223_zpsc8ace5dd.jpg

After
DSC_0224_zps2b5c1806.jpg

Close up >
DSC_0225_zpsa21f1fe2.jpg

And Again >
DSC_0226_zps7b807d78.jpg

... >
DSC_0229_zps44b2501f.jpg

Sweet as they can be except the tiny bits of tar >.< lol anyone know something good to get that off ?

Cheeky Sticker bomb to cover a scratch :S

DSC_0442_zps9cd06c38.jpg

DSC_0443_zps7c0e8b9c.jpg

DSC_0444_zps87490afe.jpg

nasty dent :S which yes i did driving a little to quick out of my driveway into the concrete post that holds the fencing up :( anyone know how to fix :(

DSC_0445_zpsfbf6095f.jpg

DSC_0446_zps2e2c61e5.jpg

Cheeky pic of my mate jacks fiesta haha micra is behind :p

DSC_0448_zps18e3866d.jpg

Also there is a dent in the wing is there a quick fix to get this out with out creasing i don't mind taking the wing of since its easy right guys ? :S :S XD

Black diamond from what I've seen and experienced myself are a very decent company

however, if you work for Nissan I would see how much the clutches are there? I know they aren't cheap but ideally genuine parts all the way :)

And this is how good Auto Glym Clean Wheels is :D >>>>>

Before
DSC_0223_zpsc8ace5dd.jpg

After
DSC_0224_zps2b5c1806.jpg

Close up >
DSC_0225_zpsa21f1fe2.jpg

And Again >
DSC_0226_zps7b807d78.jpg

... >
DSC_0229_zps44b2501f.jpg

Sweet as they can be except the tiny bits of tar >.< lol anyone know something good to get that off ?
auto glym tar remover :) literally dissolves into a brown liquid after a few rubs then comes straight off

Guys ive changed all the bits on the car now that i have bought Exhaust springs and clutch However new problem the bearing actually inside the gearbox has gone how much is a new gear box for my 1.3 :(

Hey all long time since i've been on here since working 60 hrs a week, Ill be giving a nice update tomorrow few pic's and that been busy with the car lowered it now and a little bit of spraying And finally got a new gearbox new clutch, And i also now have a number plate which reads Nismo ... N111 SMO and ill be selling it on here first of all if anyone is interested Inbox me a price! Hope all is well And sorry for my absence :D

Back