JAE Weather

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Roumer is the storm of 2006 is making a comeback this year. Apparently there will be up to 9cm (90mm) of rain falling all of friday and saturday morning!!

It's gonna get messy!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
yes lol, but after satrday morn its gonna be good ;) still....its a shame fri and sat morn is gonna be pants.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
lmao, the famous storm where me James Amanda and Alienfish where trying despiratly to keep the gazebo down :p

ill be down on saturday i reacon so hopefully ill bring some good weather with me :D

sparkie

aka WELLY
so i'll have a good reason not to wash the car for a change.
storm of 2006 my tent only suffed 1 loose peg. not bad due to the wind, ground thats near impossible to get a peg in. and the fact i only used half the guy ropes.
paddy i don't know what your moan at. trying put pegs in in the near pitch black and stormy conditions.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
i doubt it will be storm of 2006, its been hot and sunny all day in peterborough today, so it might be dryish

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
It is going to be bad. Tomorrow around 6pm its going to be horrific at JAE. GFS has a pretty evil chart for tomorrow 6pm:

Looks better but mixed for the rest of the weekend.

Attachments

• viewimage.pl.png
    viewimage.pl.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 436

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
well considering the big ass black cloud above my head at the moment its not rained at all in peterborough today, i dont trust weather reports tbh

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Fordy, with respect there is a reson that everyone 'in the know' is saying this about the weather. You cannot guess tomorrows weather based on what you have seen today. One thing I can guarantee you, without question is that a very heavy band of rain is going to move up from southern England, and JAE will see some of this. The rest of the weekend is just mostly scattered showers.

See Image below for latest GFS rainfall prediction for tomorrow again at 6pm.

Ed

P.s. if you cant see the images its probably because they are .png files.

Attachments

• viewimage.pl.png
    viewimage.pl.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 432

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I can't see it either. :(
Oxford currently has that very bad band of rain!! It's absolutely bucketing it down!! Sammo has just called us from the show ground and say's it's dry atm!! (but cloudy!!)

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
It's rather wet down in the SE at the moment, severe rain along with thunder and lightening, and they said expect 'only' 20-30mm of rain in the SE, but 100mm in the Midlands.

For once I'm quite happy that I'm at work in a dry office, and not in a tent...!

James

Chairman
No rain in Tunbridge Wells at the moment, although I have to drive to East Grinstead in West Sussex in a few mins so i'll probably experience the rain then! lol