JAE 2009 Friday 11 to Sunday 13 September Wicksteed Park Northampton.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
The date is now Friday 11 September to Sunday 13 September with Thursday open for clubs who want to get there early and set up. Thursday will be an all ticket affair however to prevent too many gatecrashers and let the club people do their thing and get everything organised.

The venue is now Wicksteed Park. Wicksteed is a fantastic venue and has a lot to offer (http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk)
  • Lake
  • Go-kart oval
  • Fully stocked fishing lake
  • Fairground
  • Roller coaster
  • 18 hole crazy golf
  • Putting green
  • Playground for younger children

Add to that all the things we have arranged for you:
  • Five-a-side football
  • Tug of War
  • It’s a knockout competition
  • Easing competition
  • Karaoke
  • Band
  • Disco
  • New and much bigger show n shine!

ADULT ADVANCED TICKET £20 (booked through MSC you can arrive on thurs with this)
CHILDREN UNDER 14: NO FEE (as long as accompanied by an adult)
TICKETS ON THE GATE £25 fti-sat-sun only.

I would probably have to come up Friday evening, so save a spot on the stand for me Kev - I'm there! :D

Excellent news, all I need to do now is see if I can actually attend with it being in September.

At least it's local enough for me to travel after work if I'm having to cover my parents off while there away.

Kev

If i got the adult advanced ticket, could I still show up on the Friday? I don't think I will want to take anytime off work, so I'm thinking leaving early at work on Friday to go?

If people say they are 'deffo going' please make sure you mean it as it happens every year and we have been given 7 months to prepair for this event....

7 months is alot of time to get your car ready, save up money to get there and when you are there...

lets make it a good turnout guys.

If people say they are 'deffo going' please make sure you mean it as it happens every year and we have been given 7 months to prepair for this event....

7 months is alot of time to get your car ready, save up money to get there and when you are there...

lets make it a good turnout guys.

i hope that means you are coming mate ;)

i would say i will be 100% there but i am not going to tempt fate lol, i will have like a crash on the way up lol. but cya all there, lets get more micras than other cars this time lol

Hey guys just wondering, am i alright to turn up even though i don't have a micra now? Although i don't have a micra anymore i'd still rather go with the MSC! :p

Hey guys just wondering, am i alright to turn up even though i don't have a micra now? Although i don't have a micra anymore i'd still rather go with the MSC! :p
Not the first time I've heard that! You're more than welcome on our stand mate! :)

JAE forum now up and running in National Events, all the information is there.

thanks
Kev

Back