The Information Thread

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
The date is now Friday 11 September to Sunday 13 September with Thursday open for clubs who want to get there early and set up. Thursday will be an all ticket affair however to prevent too many gatecrashers and let the club people do their thing and get everything organised.

The venue is now Wicksteed Park. Wicksteed is a fantastic venue and has a lot to offer (http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk)
  • Lake
  • Go-kart oval
  • Fully stocked fishing lake
  • Fairground
  • Roller coaster
  • 18 hole crazy golf
  • Putting green
  • Playground for younger children

Add to that all the things we have arranged for you:
  • Five-a-side football
  • Tug of War
  • It’s a knockout competition
  • Easing competition
  • Karaoke
  • Band
  • Disco
  • New and much bigger show n shine!

ADULT ADVANCED TICKET £20 (booked through MSC you can arrive on thurs with this)
CHILDREN UNDER 14: NO FEE (as long as accompanied by an adult)
TICKETS ON THE GATE £25 fti-sat-sun only.

Wickstead Park
Northampton
www.wicksteedpark.co.uk

click me for a map
click me for website
click me for JAE FORUMS

Accomodation:

Club camping available - highly recommended!

Local Hotels available

Date:

Friday 11th - Sunday 13th September - Book it off work now

NOTE: Friday is now a show day, setup day on Thursday

Stand Allocation (Official Member Only):

30 places available - TBC - Everyone welcome, stand cars must be cleaned, polished and well maintained, NO WIP cars

Where we are:

TBC

The Famous MSC club BBQ - all weekend

Details to follow on how to book your BBQ food for both saturday evening and sunday afternoon!

JAE Club Awards - Trophies

There will be trophies for the following categories

MSC - Best in Show
MSC - Most Unique Modification
MSC - Show & Shine
MSC - Best Install

The General Public (Not on the stand):
TBC

Any Other information:

More information will be added if anything else is needed.

MSC rules at events:

The MSC accepts no responsibility for any damage or fines incurred by members during any Club events or outings that members may participate in.

The actions of the MSC sponsors are not controlled by the MSC or the Committee. The MSC and Committee in no way accept responsibility or liability for a sponsor's actions.

Members and their guests are responsible for their own actions and attend Club events at their own risk.

Members and their guests are expected at all times during Club outings and events to conduct themselves in a sensible and safe manner. This includes obeying all relevant traffic rules and laws. Any exceptions from this may result in immediate removal of membership.

The safety of its' members during Club outings and events is the highest priority of the MSC. However, the Club accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries that may occur during any outings or events. Anyone who acts in a manner that jeopardises the safety of themselves or others will be asked to have no further participation in that event and will be dealt with in a disciplinary manner in accordance with the Club's Rules.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Kev, I want to get an advance ticket, but don't think I will be making it until Friday - is this still doable?
I may just even book Thurs and Fri off work in the end anyway, just thinking about my options :)

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Me too, switched some time off for this the other day! Id like to book 2 tickets asap!

Ill be working on the thursday, might come that evening, what time do the gates shut?

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Kev, I sent money for two JAE tickets a little while ago, but I've not heard anything about if I have them or not? COuld you confirm? Thanks

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Can't get the friday off grr, I'll be in unavoidable bloody audit meetings all that week including that day until 16:00.

I can come down straight after if that's OK? From Jn. 27 it will take what, and hour and a half?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Jae Trophy 2009

Just finalised the trophy order for this year's JAE.

We have 4 awards up for grabs.

Best in Show
Best Install
Show & Shine
Unique Modification