Ive done something really bad

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member
Afternoon,

ive done something really bad !

as some of you may remember i had a nakamichi hu (retails about £600) they are japanise and cost a fair few bucks...they also cost a fair few bucks to repair...so when my went wrong i called a friend at BBG and he said i was looking at about £300 to repair it....i dont have that kinda cash so i did the really bad thing and bought a bottom of the range sony Xplop Hu from a mate for £50......

again im sorry and understand if im banned for buying sony audio gear ! lol

mike

on a good note ive got loads of audion gear coming soo which i may sell some of will post pics when i get it

hay whats wrong with sony xplop????

.....well my HU keeps fading the audio to the left
the 6x9s are half the power of the jbl ones and the £100 sub sounds like a clockwork tin monkey....

etc :)

lol i was all worried you'd ran somebody over or something! men and their dramas!
nothing wrong with sony :p

what are they doing there???

my install was in the car before i'd even brought it....

that's efficancy for you :)

US MEN !! im deepley offended !

sony suck !

i love magnat ive got a 900w amp by them and it rocks !!

o well i didnt have much choice needed tunes got my test on the 21st and need music ! :p

yes "you men"

because i dont have to put up with women driver jokes... blonde jokes... and omg you go out with ian jokes...
so to clear up... yes i can drive and have boobies at the same time, yes my hair is naturally blonde, it just grows with brown bits at the top (lol) and ian is fab so ya can all bite me

yep well we get..... ummm.......

you drive a micra jokes..... that hurts the most :down:

evil nemisis: here i got you a sparkler to go on the top of your car.
NeX: Y?
evil nemisis: well if you insist on driving your car like a bumper car then you might as well look like one MUHAHAHA
NeX: *back hand slap*

Back