• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

itzhodges k11 in the workz

im new to this so here is goes i brought this little k11 for a cheaper run around as apposed to the old mk3 vr6 and i have fallen in love with it since buying the car i have

installed/made

.1.3 cams :)
.drilled airbox
.custom bonet in the making
.painted my roof black at work haha
.painted all of my interior black my fav bit is the roof linin instead of the horrible grey it comes in
.soon to make cuatom bumpers when i get some time free at work
.debadged and stripped

future
.complete engine swap got all of the bit just need te time haha
complete engine swap to my d16 engine ;)

you know what im not to sure ill find out i got engone loom and gear box waiting to go in 130bhp stock in my little micra should be very interesting all pics currently taken are here http://imageshack.us/mobile/gallery.php have a flick through let me know what you all thing shouldt be long till im completed

going fpr engine swap and full respra jordan civic yellow or honda sunilight racing yellow :)

other things i have done painred grills inside of light and tinted my rear lights by puting black base coat into the laquer and there you go black rear lights that reflect and pass there mit ;)

havent been on in a while to update this due to issues unfortanuatly

have been making little progress on can gt my bonet in yellow primer
and brought more bits for the d16z6 should be looking at 160bhp
when it goes in befor remap gota get suspension and antirolbars so it dosent flip on me haha promise ill
get some pics up soon as i grt time let you know whats hapning with it i did put some up ut unfortuantly
they aint working any one got any sites they can recomend for uploading pics ?

Welcome and nice project mate. I will follow your blog :)

Got any pics for update?
Edit: sorry didn't see your last message. Yea use photo bucket website.

Back