Is This Normal? o2 Sensor...

Hey guys, how are we?

Well today I recieved my Conzult kit through the post and obviously being new I HAD to have a mess :D

Got it in the car and hooked upto the laptop and all is good :D It was ace watching all the stuff move on the screen lol! :p

However I did notice something and I don't know if it's perfectly normal or what, so just wondering. Watching the o2 Sensor reading on idle I noticed that every now and again the voltage would jump up for a split second and drop back down. The car drives fine n everything like so I have no reason to question a faulty sensor tbh, just wondered if this was just a normal characteristic of what the o2 Sensor does...Like pulsing actiont??

Bit long winded for such a small question sorry lol! Thanks though guys :)

its supposed to swing around .4v and .6v when in closed loop i believe griffo, but can go off the scale (0 to .9v) under some conditions

Can't remember what voltages it was sitting at, it was quite low, it's just the case that it'd ping up and straight back down every now and again while letting it idle? just wondered if it should stay consistent or "pulse" like it was doing on mine? Like I say theres nothing with the way it runs to question a dodgy lambda but I know they can be pretty undetectable when they start to fail in some cases

Back