is my K11 too low??!!!

As above really!!

I lowered my car on what are supposed to be -35mm Spaz springs, and have made sure they are seated and fitted correctly etc (have done 3 lots before).

However when i lowered the car down it seems to sit really low.

I have taken it for a drive today and there are no noises or problems, apart from the drivers wheel slightly catching on a big bump at speed.

I will try and get pics asap, but basically, i can only just fit my fingers between arch and tyre at front and back.

There is only a visible gap between tyre and arch if you squat down level with the car and then there is probably a 1cm gap.

Now i dont mid the looks etc, but want to make sure this is normal?

The tyres are 194/50/15's so are maybe a little thicker than most, and are 7" wide so maybe thats why.

Has anybody got picstures ofa lowered k11 so i can judge?

I think the bumper now sits about 5" from the ground on the flat if anyone can check theirs?

Any hlep would be great.

Cheers

Luke

the car is lowered to the height of the tyres.... your tyres are massive. they need to be 195/45/15's that will solve your problem.

but a car is never too low untill you can catch the bottom of the door on the kerb..lol

Ive 195/45/15 tyres and need a block of imber to be able to get the jack under. should be good when o put a splitter on .............
36.jpg

37.jpg

Man, I just ordered the 50mm lowering springs with the bilstein street dampers from matthew humphries and my tires are 195/45/15s, so mine will go even lower than what you are showing here?

hmm, are they going to be alright?

Ive 195/45/15 tyres and need a block of imber to be able to get the jack under. should be good when o put a splitter on .............
36.jpg

37.jpg

50mm should be ok, once you have the right size tyre and alloy. Forgot to say mine were coilovers. My car doesnt rub at all that low so 50mm should be fine. i do believe alloy and tyre choice is very important on a micra

Back