Iridium spark plugs

Not used them with a car but in my experience they are crap, they oil up too easily, the spark isn't any stronger.

The only plugs I've used that did make a difference were bosch super 4's, I used them in my micra and had to back off the timing to compensate they were that good.

Not used them with a car but in my experience they are crap, they oil up too easily, the spark isn't any stronger.

The only plugs I've used that did make a difference were bosch super 4's, I used them in my micra and had to back off the timing to compensate they were that good.

i hope your not lying olly lol cos i just got some of them :p

Lol, I think it was the plugs. I replaced the plugs with super 4's and HT leads with champion LS08's It definitely made it run a little healthier

Lol, I think it was the plugs. I replaced the plugs with super 4's and HT leads with champion LS08's It definitely made it run a little healthier

last time i got some ht leads i got halfords own :( dont call me a bad owner please! i was poor and naive lol also bought a halfords own alternator belt which is wearing away rather quickly and starting to squeal again so replacement needed any suggestions?

sorry kostas for thread-jacking!

My leads cost £8 off eBay, cheaper than halfords I think.

As for belts, some people may disagree but I'd recommend proper Nissan belts. Have you noticed factory parts last a lot longer than generic ones and don't cost that much more.

My leads cost £8 off eBay, cheaper than halfords I think.

As for belts, some people may disagree but I'd recommend proper Nissan belts. Have you noticed factory parts last a lot longer than generic ones and don't cost that much more.

i would say yes i have, however cos this car has been around more garages than naomi cambell has been in the headlines, don't know what is genuine anymore lol

If you want a cheaper belt take the old belt down to your local automotive supply place (unipart are good) and ask them to match it.

which iridium did you buy?

The NGK ones, I rarely bother with any other plug. I only bought the super 4's cos they were on offer at the time

Back