intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, my names Triston I've recently joined this site so dont really know any1 on here lol but fort id stand a better chance of getting a response from sum1 unlike other sites such as CarDomain which I am also a member of which hasnt been much help: i.e. no feedback, advice, chat etc. Im up for any advice about my micra k11 which Im currently moddin at the moement..I havnt done anything major yet but was hoping to put sum alloys 15" on soon which Ive heard is better 4 handling and also wont slow u down due to extra weight..erm also Ive been meaning to go to a micra meeting but havnt found any members interested so far so if any1 is interested then do let us no...i was hopin for it to be sumwhere like brighton/london..thanx

Lol welcome to the club. Any pictures of your ride, and and plans for it?

What part of london are you from

Thanx. Im from Croydon, I did go to the BlueWater meet :) I remeber seeing ur car...u got a pic of my m8z car also on the site which i jus looked at, its the MG. yea do have a few pics but how would i go about displayin dem so u can c cos im only a junior member :( was planin on getin a strut brace, lowering the suspension, fitting a power boost valve and at some point put a sports Cat..

Oh and thanx also napstar for the welcoming.....have u any pics of urz?

suspension mods

Hi Folks. I am soon to take delivery of the 1.6 micra cc. I am a micra virgin and have no contacts, experience, knowledge of this little beast. I want to get a 30mm drop on the suspension for starters with appropriate sports shocks. I have spent a couple of days on the web trying to grt some onfo' Can anyone help, or dirct me to a good performance shop:ghostface

Scopez said:
Thanx. Im from Croydon, I did go to the BlueWater meet :) I remeber seeing ur car...u got a pic of my m8z car also on the site which i jus looked at, its the MG. yea do have a few pics but how would i go about displayin dem so u can c cos im only a junior member :( was planin on getin a strut brace, lowering the suspension, fitting a power boost valve and at some point put a sports Cat..

Oh and thanx also napstar for the welcoming.....have u any pics of urz?

Welcome to the MSC. :)

If your after some suspension parts, I can supply a set of Apex lowering springs for £90+£10 delievery. Power boost valve would be £88 + £6 postage. De-cat pipes I can also do.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back