intro for irish dude

hey fellas and lasses too!! Its about time i introduced myself im from Ireland currently have two micras there k10's.I only like the k10 they have the old skool square look.
There both ma10 but one of them is soon to have a very unusual engine transplant but i wont give it away yet!! Ill upload some pics and you can see them for yourself.
Great site by the way

Sounds great. Welcome. Can't wait to see some pics. I take it you have pre-facelift if you like the square look?

Welcome Eric, but would have been a good idea to make your own introduction thread instead of hijacking Moe's :laugh::laugh:

Cheers guys
Im from mayo i dont think there are many members from this part !!?? Tried to upload a few pics but it didnt work,will try again. Both models of k10 are nice really but pre-facelift lights are the job

You tried uploading photos into somewhere free like Photobucket or Imageshack? Then just pasting the image links (should have

That's mint (Y). Love that colour, first time I've ever seen it on a K10. Slammed as well, that's what I like to see :grinning:. Looks good with that splitter and lower spoiler as well, top work. Any more plans?

Wow :eek: I was not expecting that. Great colour, love the grille, splitter. Would also love to know your plans with this one.

That colour is very common here and the grill with lights,im not a fan of the grill but it was on the car along with the spoiler,no more plans with it im going to sell it and mod the silver one its on the book as a van so here i dont have to test it ill be giving it an engine conversion but not going to give that away yet

Splitter is off a seat cordoba front bumper if anybody wants to know.

Back