interior

?how the hell do i take the door apart eg speaker + handles? i need to check my
speakers because i think a wire has come loose...
also how do i get my gear knob off cos it seems to be on pretty tight!?!
thanks if anyone can help

gear knob will come off with a bit of force anti clockwise, get some mole grips ;) there should be screws under the arm rests on the doors, and i think the rest just pulls off. not 100%.

the door card has 2 screws on the door handle. the handle for windin ur windows up has a lil metal clip behind it. U need to slide that off usin a screwdriver or somthin then the handle will just slide off nice. The next bit is the plastic cup bit behind the door handle. that just unclips. so lever it off. once all those bits are off u need to pull the door card out. it has lil studs on the back that sit in holes on the door panel. they will just pop out if u pull on the door card. once all those are done the door card will come off by sliding it upwards.

spray some wd40 under neath/up into the gear knob, and keep trying, it should come off. how about some mole grips and a hammer? thrash the mole grips anticlock wise lol. that should work ;)

probably not the best thing to do...unless your desperate...i ended up frustratingly cutting my gear nob off....

ye might just leave it, taken my door off today and found out my speaker is DO NOT SWEAR so when i get some more money ill be getting a cd player and speakers :grinning:
after that all my money will be on the engine, brakes etc

Back