Intercooler pipes

so a little while ago I had an incident on the ice that ended up with me needing a new intercooler.
Now I always try to upgrade when something needs replaced but this isn't easy like brakes or whatnot.
Iv managed to squeeze a megane dci intercooler in however the exit pipe is in a different place.
Long and short of it is, I'm needing a couple of 50mm intercooler pipe corners but not wanting to pay a fortune, does anyone know any cheap suppliers?
Not expecting top quality of course as this is also still experimental and will possibly need rerouted anyway

Try yank yards, scrappers from those places you can most likely find something that suit for your needs.
Here in Finland quite many are using plastic sewer pipes, every joint has O-rings, 4 different angles. And with heat gun you can reshape to fit contour desired. Diameters from 30mm to 185mm.

Yeah I figured the breakers would be the best option.
I just thought someone might have done something similar before.

Modifying k12 micras doesn't really seem to be a thing over here as far as iv seen so far.

Got my obd2 lead through the post so gonna have a tinker with that next. Needs more boost

Sorry, cutting the back box off tomorrow weather permitting and replacing with a straight bit of stainless.

And an oil change.... must remember to change the oil hahahaha
it's showing 10000 miles overdue - however iv ownly owned it for 4000 of those and changed the other filters when I got it

Modifying k12 micras doesn't really seem to be a thing over here as far as iv seen so far.
very little modding has been done to the dci,s on here so far, and easy gains are to be had from mapping them
your bigger i/c will be a good 1st mod, then hybrid turbo and remap :)

very little modding has been done to the dci,s on here so far, and easy gains are to be had from mapping them
your bigger i/c will be a good 1st mod, then hybrid turbo and remap :)
While remapping , by someone that knows the car/engine is almost certainly the best way to go, a plug in tuning box by THESE PEOPLE really makes a difference, giving a substantial improvement in both bhp and torque, without ruining fuel economy and creating clouds of exhaust smoke....

Chat with them:
Andrew@DTUK
Good afternoon, Is there anything I can help you with?

You — Please update your info
Hello! I have 2006 Nissan Micra 160SR. What kind of horse power and torque gains would I get with your Max response?

Andrew@DTUK
theres re no power or torque gains with the pedalbox

By spending £179 what I get?
Typo by spending £239...

Andrew@DTUK
improved throttle response

Thats all?

Andrew@DTUK
yes thats al

my tuning box was a big disappointment, most of them just crank the commonrail pressure up
the £150 remap had far more effect

I had a tuning box on my old seat tdi, one of those that plug into the fuel rail. It made quite a difference to that engine.
Gonna have to have a look on some Renault forums to see if they have done much with the dci motor as they like pokey little hatchbacks

Chat with them:
Andrew@DTUK
Good afternoon, Is there anything I can help you with?

Hello! I have 2006 Nissan Micra 160SR. What kind of horse power and torque gains would I get with your Max response?

Andrew@DTUK
theres re no power or torque gains with the pedalbox

By spending £179 what I get?
Typo by spending £239...

Andrew@DTUK
improved throttle response

Thats all?

Andrew@DTUK
yes thats al

The pedal box thing I think, is an signal amplifier, speeding up the response from your throttle inputs. I assume this is a fly by wire system for that to even work on these

Back