Insurance Queries & Suggestions.

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Just want to know what most of us are paying for insurance on 1.0L micra's?
And who would be the best overall company to use judging by your answers.

The cheapest I got was £468 TPFT, From Tesco. But when I rang them up they said it was a "false quote" and with my details the real quote is £860!!

im 320 fully comp on the 1.0 litre. thats with flexi bell. im 20 with pass plus and 2 years no claims.
id try admiral ond flexi bell, there the same compay but price vary slightly. :D

im 320 fully comp on the 1.0 litre. thats with flexi bell. im 20 with pass plus and 2 years no claims.
id try admiral ond flexi bell, there the same compay but price vary slightly. :D

£320! I will try them tonight. Thanks. What's everyone else paying and with who?

Something like £18 pounds a month. :grinning:

But with no option to extend cover for mods :(

Not even a little bit of drop :down:

Bad foresight Mark :doh:

just under a grand and i have 9 points on my licence but they are due to come off soon and that is with Kwik fit through confused.com :grinning:

Just renewed mine at 800 (1.3 Super S, quite modified) 2 years NCB and took out insurance on my other micra slx 1.3 in my G/Fs name with me as a named driver for £380.

Im paying 1400 for my 1.3LX, that around about 5x the value of the actual car :( thats with lv.com who were by far the cheapest! Its due to go down to 800ish in November if i can avoid claiming, Id try LV every so often they do a special introductory rate up to 60% off i think it is.

I need to renue my insurance early august, I'm going on my own insurance, i've been on my dads for a year and the cheapest quote i've got so far is around 2k for my 1.0 k11, them prices are from compare the market and money supermarket. With annual mileage of 6k, £500 excess, and third party fire and theft

I just did a quick quote with swiftcover.com.....im allready with them for my other car
£127 fc....for a 1lt 1996 micra

Bit cheaper than some of the quotes on this thread....but then i am 38 with a clean licence and been driving since i was 17...:grinning:

admiral multi car wanted to offer me 12 grand to put my mums car my dads car and my car onto one policy :eek: but i'm with zurich connect, £890 fully comp :)

£1117.78 tpft, no no claims,less than a years experiance and pass plus with my sister and then my dad on the policy (as it wqas cheeper that way :S)

Back