Insurance for my micra is almost the same as my 34 Skyline

Youv'e got to laugh aint ya :D

micraquote.png

Chris Knott = No phones working.

A-Plan are calling me back with 30 mins.

I never have this problem, i was that annoyed with some of the quotes i used to get that i got trade instead (Y)

Loving the asda quote, every little helps or is that a tesco saying :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Loving the asda quote, every little helps or is that a tesco saying"

I think that maybe miss-spelt "very little help" seems more apropriate :laugh:

Malcolmt

I'm paying just over half that with mods declared! Perservere with chris knott and give adrian flux a call too.

Sent Chris Knott and email telling them their phones were down.

Emailed back asking which options I had chosen...............um are you going to pay me to trouble shoot your phone line issue? Already explained to them that it only got half way through saying they will record calls then a woman voice interupts saying the call is ending.

Ended up with A-Plan, beat all but one, but did offer interest free monthly payments. :D

Oh and they were happy to "not" put it down as a Micra and actually amend their systems to add the Be-1 :D Turns out most Pao's and Viewts are down as just micras.

£1200~ for me and dad on a Multi-Car policy! £650 for me on the German with dad as named driver and the Micra is £450 for my dad with me named driver Plus the extra law expenses blah blah blah pish... was originally quoted £1550~ for it when Renewal came through haha!

Pepper x

£410 + £350 excess, seems a bit extreme to me, my modified k10 was £550, all mods declaired, £100 excess, im 22

I never have this problem, i was that annoyed with some of the quotes i used to get that i got trade instead (Y)

Loving the asda quote, every little helps or is that a tesco saying :laugh::laugh::laugh:

how does that work? how do you get it? and how much?

I pay £361.00 FC, (3YRS NCB), on the 94' SuperS with everything declared, (and that's a lot these days). 2010 policy Sky threw in my last upgrades of Omex, Jenvey ITB's and a Gripper LSD for no additional charge.

My standard 96' 1.3GX with LPG conversion costs £353 this year with 4YRS NCB with Admiral, everyone else wanted around £420 on renewal, (up from £287 last year).

Except for exotics, it seems that most cars when you pass 30years of age seem to cost around £400 per year FC regardless of insurance group. As Balloo2u sais, I can get insurance on a Pulsar, Evo, Subi etc for near enough the same price as a K11 which, considering a K11 1.3 has a base group of 5, is quite odd on a group 20 motor.

im 530 with criss knott they over halfed what i was paying the year before and bet all the other quotes i had and diddnt even charge me for declareing my alloys :D

Insurance on my 1.3 K11 Micra SR with mods - £320

Insurance on my 2L Turbo Nissan Pulsar GTi-R with mods (~300bhp) - £550

25 with 5 years NCB and no points/accidents

:laugh:

Back