Chris Knott Insurance Scheme

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone!

I'm meeting with Tim from Christ Knott insurance next Tuesday to put a scheme in place for the MSC.

I hope to have this offer open to all MSC forum members regardless of owning a Micra or not (I'll confirm the car query next week). They hope to be offering very competitive quotes and I'll have more information after next Tuesday.

This will also be raising funds for the club which will help me put all my plans in place to push the club foward, this potentially could be very exciting for everyone involved with the MSC and maybe some of the doubters will realise what I want to achieve here.

This is something I want to put in place very quickly as the build up to Christmas means I'll be very heavily involved at work and my time on the MSC will be very little until January, in fact major orders are already starting to come in!

I'll keep ya posted :D

Kev

Will this be open to only modified cars or standard motors too? The reason I ask is my standard 1.3 GX costs more to insure than my modified SuperS........mainline insurers b'aaaah lol.

I'll have more details after next Tuesday.

Anymore questions you have, let me know as that will help me with the meeting.

thanks
Kev

Met with Tim today, top bloke!

Over the next days we'll be setting everything up on the forum.

They can insure engine conversions, turbo conversions, imports etc etc. All looks very promising.

Thanks
Kev

Met with Tim today, top bloke!

Over the next days we'll be setting everything up on the forum.

They can insure engine conversions, turbo conversions, imports etc etc. All looks very promising.

Thanks
Kev

As previously mentioned Kev,

Any idea if there will be discounts for insuring more than one vehicle?

Not sure on that Ollie, over the next few days I'll be setting Tim up with his account and he'll be here to answer any questions you may have.

thanks
Kev

This scheme will be open to friends and family, so as long as the MSC is mentioned when doing the quote / premium that will be fine.

So if anyone is doing any insurance quotes give them a ring and quote the MSC :)

Hopefully we'll have Tim on the forum posting by the weekend and he'll have all the details for you.

Thanks
Kev

Back