Insurance co's

I did mine online this year, soo much easier. The only thing is you dont get the option to declare mods!! oh well, i guess i cant then ;)

Something to do with having the car the weight of a bag of sugar being powered by a rocket ship, lol

Nothing to do with a renewal tho......

:kungfu:Yea - my insurance company just laughed at me when i said about the 1.6 conversion, hence why its on hold. Insurance sucks!

Nope engine £200 (hence the reason for ringing) and fitting around £400-£600

I wanna cry, looks like I'll be getting a new 1.3 and modifying that instead..... Will cost alot less tho. I'll just have to go more bling on the bosywork! U wanna lend me those coilovers? lol

You know i would, but no! lol Well once it comes to selling the beast, you'll be first on my list for them. Meant to call George tonight actually.

RE: RE: Insurance co's

Titch58 said:
Try being 20 with 1yrs no claims!

Haha try being 18 with no years no claims and a 1.0l micra - adrian flux 4rd parrt 2.5K!!!!!

Norwich union no mods declared - £984 with pass plu, which i now have to do!

Ur 20 i tohught u were 17

I just got a quote for this ST. I said I have no NCB as i want to keep that on the other micra etc,, went through the usual stuff TPFT and came back at £780 odd. Not too bad I guess.

RE: RE: RE: Insurance co's

Big_ben said:
Titch58 said:
Try being 20 with 1yrs no claims!

Haha try being 18 with no years no claims and a 1.0l micra - adrian flux 4rd parrt 2.5K!!!!!

Norwich union no mods declared - £984 with pass plu, which i now have to do!

Ur 20 i thought u were 17

Nah - i'm 20 mate.

lol. both of you try being 21 year ban 6 points :p
1 years no claims (hopefully) only as few weeks left on it.

1.6 conversion quoted at 1400 i think if i remember correctly.
tpft.

an extra £90 for the body kit, alloys, ice worth £500 and the bigger engine from 1ltr to 1.2

he he an extra 90 quids i cant complain at :D

so will pay 593 to startthen jump up to 683 once the beast goes back on the road

hope it does'nt upset you all but my 1ltr ls k10 only cost £144 fully comp aged 31 1 year ncb with carol nash

RE: RE: Insurance co's

Ed said:
I just got a quote for this ST. I said I have no NCB as i want to keep that on the other micra etc,, went through the usual stuff TPFT and came back at £780 odd. Not too bad I guess.

Im surprised they knew what it was!

well my insurance is 1200 3rd party, with pass plus for a 1.3 k11 and im only 17, they wanted 2k without my pass plus, im with norwich union and i think my excess is only a couple of hundred an all, not bad considerin me mate pays about 2.5 for his 1.0 fully comp o_O

Attachments

• EK10-11.jpg
    EK10-11.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 420
crikey! im wti norwich union! drove for a yr on rents insurance (peugeot 309 gti 1.9) wouldnt be very friendly at 17, now 18, on own insurance, no NCB, and did pass plus 3 days before id been drivin for a year for the discount, now paying £781 tpft all mods declared! quite happy with that!

mines £826 TPFT with endsleigh, 18 yrs old with 1 years no claims with pass plus. not bad-ish.

:p Hi all, on the subject of insurance companys, is anyone with greenlight or elephant?, if anyone is with them, are either any good?, thx MTB:p.

hmmm Tescos...19...1.0l (x reg)...£1200...1yrs ncb (pass plus which only counted for first yr kinda like a free 1yrs ncb thingy they said so anyway(was same price as last yr)

alot depends on where u live at my home in chapeltown...they want near 3k! lol funny people at my shops addy outta leeds, they want 1200!...quite stoopid really

i bought online with asda insurance, i pay 1250 tpft on my 1.0ltr k11 with 1 years no claims, i had on my scooter, said on the site i couldnt use no claims from company cars or hire purchase so i used the years no claims which is only like pass plus anyway:laugh:

Back